My god why does this title have to be so picky

ok this the only way i can communicate xd

5 Likes

Heyy! I upped your trust level, that should have solved the issue :smile_cat:

2 Likes

thank you

3 Likes

@scooterssuck, were you planning on making an actual rp signup tho-? Or should this be closed?

6 Likes

I think this might have been put in the wrong section

2 Likes

yes closed

1 Like

alskdkdj it just has to be like an OP answer tho :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Moved to #role-plays-and-games:chat as this doesn’t look like a signup; however, if you mean it to be one then feel free to PM me or any of the RP staff to sort it out. And if not, still tell us! Thank you ^~^

idk what that is im new

2 Likes

im bored

1 Like

So I’m not Chid but I’m gonna answer that for you (I hope this is okay for you Chid Dx)

So an RP signup is basically the threads that you put on the signup sections. They are the threads where you signup for RP characters :eyes:

2 Likes

i like just having a base personality and just going with what the rp throws at me like im a shy innocent 16 year old named bell and in the passed i had a gf that dominates and we split up and she gave me a necklace that has regen powers and i gave her a ring with regen powers to and we see eachother and get back together in the cadet thingy.somebody said theyll do it if no one else volunteers but i feel bad because she has a lot of other rps): i dont want her to be stressed u´know

1 Like

i gtg bye

1 Like

R u ok

1 Like

Ik, spoke to you briefly on westeria thread but yes hihi welcome~
But ya so what Nil said essentially:

Like the Realms of Westeria thread you’ve been on where you’re making Bell, that’s a signup thread. So I was asking if you meant for this thread to be like that one, the Westeria one, in which people sign up for a RP that you’ve made. And if not, and if this thread was supposed to be more help with the whole “can’t-make-new-posts” problemo that you were having, as it’s solved now I was asking if this should be closed?

Alternatively, if you wanted like a chat thread or sum to chill and chat about RPs and stuff, then this linked thread is for that exact purpose

obvi is okay ^.^

1 Like

@scooterssuck would you like this to be closed or…? What was the purpose for the thread? (you can go to one of the general chat threads if you would like to ask questions ab anything?)

1 Like

Should I just close this?

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity