My last goodbye 💜

So, as some people might have already noticed I’ve been way less active than I used to be. This was mainly due to a holiday, but this gave me some space to think about what I really want to do with being here. I realized that it is time for me to move on from here. I had an amazing time, met some great people, but also went through some hard times here. However, in the end I love this place and it will always have a very special place in my heart, but I just need to step away from it. Thanks everyone who made my time here so special :purple_heart: Yeah I’m to lazy to tag everyone but the people who would get tagged probably find this anyway

18 Likes

You will be missed Jass.

2 Likes

Aw, I didn’t know you very well, but I hope you have a great and happy life :heart: You will be missed

2 Likes

Jass!!! I’ve been thinking about you a lot, I missed you…
I’m gonna be selfish and say I don’t like this news but I understand it. You do what’s best for you and look after yourself and we’ll be here with open arms in case you decide to come back. We will miss you… :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Aw, Jass! We will miss you a lot. You are an amazing person, and you were really important in this community. I understand your choice, and I wish you the best in life :black_heart: I will miss you, but I am also glad you figured out what you wanna do, and you are sure of it. If you ever decide to come back, we will gladly accept you back to our community! Take care, Jass! :black_heart::new_moon::dizzy:

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate to see you leave the forums Jass, but I do respect and understand your decision to do so .I wish you the best from now on because that is was what you deserve. Know that you are always welcome to return to the forums if you ever change your mind. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh my

2 Likes

Damn
Hope it does you good

2 Likes

I wish we could’ve gotten to know each other better :heart: I will miss your presence on these forums. :heart::heart:

1 Like

:disappointed: :disappointed: :cry: :cry:
Oh, that’s too bad. I’ll miss you, but I really hope everything works out for you.
:sunflower: :sunflower: :coffee: :coffee: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

It’s sad to see you go I am going to miss you, Jass. I really wish you the best, my gyal.

1 Like

Aww, I’ll miss you :pleading_face::heart::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

I wish you the best :heart:

1 Like

Why are goodbyes always so sad :weary:

But take care, and I wish you the best.

1 Like

Why do I only see this now?! :sob:
I’LL MISS YOU @Jass :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
I hope you’ll see many cute little ducklings outside of the forums and have an eyemazing life and maybe come back at some point :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Noooo Jass :sob: I’m going to miss you and our amazing self!!
Please take care of yourself :pleading_face: I adore you~

2 Likes

Take care. :wave::crying_cat_face:

1 Like

:eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes: Yeah, if anyone is wondering I am back

5 Likes

Damn👀

2 Likes