My New Godsend: The Ultimate Planning Resource!

Originally published at: https://shanniiwrites.com/2018/09/02/my-new-godsend-the-ultimate-planning-resource/

If you’re searching for the perfect way to plan your story, I’ve found the perfect resource for you!

13 Likes

Looks like an awesome website/planning resource! I’ll definitely bookmark this for future use. :sparkles:

To answer the question from the daily reminder:

I can’t see the images, and I’ve noticed this on some other blog posts as well, but thought that it only had to do with my computer. :thinking:

3 Likes

I can’t see the images either but I checked out the website and the features are amazing and it looks really helpful for all the worldbuilding if you just don’t want to go very, very deep into detail.

2 Likes

I needed this today, thank you!

I have no idea how to plan :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I’m glad it’s helpful to you!!! If I find something else, I’ll let everyone know :wink:

4 Likes

the system beat me to it!

bro i saw this before but it cos moneyyyyy

What costs money?

it has like a membership thing

1 Like

Oh?

I started using this for my new story and I really like it. I’m not the kind of writer who likes to plan the story and I easily get bored of it. But the website kind of motivates you to fill out the character sheets :joy: And the free version is really enough for most stories. I used to write basic information down on a sheet of paper or read through my story to find the information I was looking for, but this makes it a lot easier. I just hope I’ll stick to updating this :sweat_smile: As I said, I’m not really into planning anything about my stories

1 Like

So, @Bloggers, Shani’s ninth blog post. Not that this planning resource is new any more but do you think it’s still useful or have people moved more over to WorldAnvil?

Remember that if you really enjoyed this blog, feel free to recommend it (it’s similar to liking it). This will help with it being higher in the results of search engines too.

4 Likes

i’m gonna have to check out this site!
i have one piece of writing i haven’t really touched so much bc of how complex it is and how many details i wanna add so this may just be what i need to face that piece

1 Like

Added a tag

1 Like

Question: does it make planning fun? I personally like to just write off the top of my head without planning. I know that may leave plot holes, but to me planning takes the fun out of it. So…does it make planning fun?