My school keeps blocking dumb stuff

So I’m grounded, and I have been using my school computer. First, my school set restrictions on Youtube, then blocked Instagram and Roblox (plus you can’t even get on roblox with the computers they gave us); then they blocked tik tok. I guess I understand why they would block those, but now it is getting ridiculous. They banned Pixabay and Pexels( FREE FU*KING IMAGES WEBSITES), they banned the episode writing portal, cool math games, Poptropica, Spotify, and Soundcloud.

Like I understand this computer was given to do our school work and attend classes, but SPOTIFY??? that’s the one I’m the most upset about. I can’t even listen to music while doing my work???

1 Like

We had the same problem at my school. That’s their idea with school computers failed miserably :sweat_smile:

But could you please censor the swear words :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

lol imagine. my school used to ban pinterest but now I can do literally anything as long as it’s not nsfw or discord–

4 Likes

Yes, sorry :sob:

2 Likes

I forgot to add discord to the list of banned websites.

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

bruh why the image websites tho? Like I understand that those sites can sometimes have profane/mature stuff on there but it’s helpful when putting stuff together for a project.

1 Like

Put a . After .com
You’ll be good

1 Like

Rip.

1 Like

Omg let me try that.

It didn’t work ://

OMG YOUTUBE AND SPOTIFY?!?!
at least they didnt ban Wikipedia…
omg sorry for giving them idea

2 Likes

NOOOOO
Idk man

1 Like

HAHAHA they cray

2 Likes

Works for YouTube at least

1 Like

I checked and both those websites were blocked

2 Likes

Yup. I can’t even watch coryxkenshin because of the restriction :sleepy:

3 Likes

Moved to #general-chat:school and added tags.

My high school blocked YouTube once, despite half of the teachers using it to teach

1 Like

It was…weird at my school, some of it isn’t PG13 but you can probably get the gist

If you connected to their wifi on literally anything, they could see your search history which landed many people in trouble and if you were on one of their computers and wrote a swear word they could see that too

1 Like