Mythologies Around the World

Mythology changes depending on where you are, so this is a place for you to share mythologies from your country or just you favourite mythologies!

3 Likes

Hindu mythology is so big, I can’t-

2 Likes

igbo mythology is literally just like ok see we have this one dude who is like both male and female (Chineke) and he is the supreme ruler but like they (chineke) is on a sleep and so he created this little gods called Alusi(s) and if they do something you don’t like you can beg chineke to remove them/cease them to existence unless their like major Alusis both the removal doesn’t usually happen a lot or som. And there is Ekwensu who is like us good at tricking people and trading and is equivilant to the devil and blah blah. It’s just so much- but Greek mythology is something else.

Like almost every problem in greek mythology is caused by Zeus, Zeus peepy gets horny and then has ‘sweet time’ with the first person (may not even be a person might just be an animal) he sees and gets them pregant (if female) and then Hera is all like “Ugh how dare you, I must now curse your child forever”, Apollo is this handsome dude who is like bad at love, Athena is still annoying brat (in my opinion), Ares is just like ‘war war’ Hades is just like ‘brood brood and Ah my lovely wife persephone’ and it’s just like wow.

Then god egyptian mythology-

1 Like

I love mythologies so much :sob: :sob: :sob: Their so fun oh and I also love japanese mythology

So as a Dane, we have the norse mytholog, its Actually called Asa, its the religion with Thor Odin and Loki. (or Loke as we spell it here)

if anyone missed, the new Loki show on Disney+ has Loki confirm he is genderfluent, which he is the mythology too,

Hella, Or Hel as she is called here is actually Loke’s daughter
he also gave birth to an 8 legged horse named Sleipner

someone even made a fan art of Loke with all his kids

yes.
incest sm.

1 Like

Ah can’t forget the sweet home Alabama incest

1 Like

we love incest!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity