Need advice on (Trigger warning scenes)

Just in case this was clicked by accident or you weren’t sure I am writing again that this topic may upset or trigger some people for this reason I am going to blur the question/writing below to avoid upset and to give you the choice to leave the topic now.

So I am writing a scene in my story that contains details of sexual assault due to the age limit and because I understand that this is a traumatic and sensitive topic I would like some feedback on the script I have written to see if It portrays as realistic and sensitive as I can. This scene is NOT added as a (just because) It does tie in with the storyline but isn’t known until near the end of the story.

Would anyone be willing for me to PM them the script to get feedback

What’s the story about? (I saw it in “new topics” and it popped up, eek)

It’s a murder mystery but contains a mild discussion of sexual assault
It’s a very hard topic to get right due to both age of the app and the subject matter itself.

1 Like

Hmm, ok… sounds interesting

Yeah so I want to know the best way for someone to review the scene I have planned before I start any coding on it to ensure that it is suitable. I thought episode itself did reviews but I cant anyway of submitting a request

1 Like

Err. I wouldn’t mind reviewing for you

1 Like

Thank you someone has already contacted me about it. But thank you :slight_smile:

@ShanniiWrites

I have already been contacted and gotten feedback please feel free to either delete or close this thread

@ForumStaff

Closed as requested by OP :eyes::sparkles::green_heart: