Need help with eyes on episode

Want to a character to “Preview” no eyes and no mouth, but I don’t know the command for it.

Does anyone know the code for no eyes/no mouth? (like the ones in customization templates)

what I want it to preview:

@Episodians

2 Likes

That’s creepy

1 Like

Yeah, its for an overlay. Do you know anyone that can help?

1 Like

Umm… not sure. Maybe @Rose, @Caticorn, or @WolfGamerGirl37 may know where to find the info needed

1 Like

So, are you trying to make and overlay? Or Are you trying to put an overlay on the characters face?

Out an overlay on the character’s face and make their eyes and mouth temp. Dissappear so it doesn’t look weird.

1 Like

Okay, well there is two ways to do this that I know of. One is where you make a full overlay of the character then switch it out with the overlay when that point in the story happens. The other way is that you make a secondary character that does not have those features on it. Then you can switch the characters out. I can probably help you out with those routes. I’m not sure if there is any cc template for this type of request. I could see if Dara might have a template on the epi forums if you want to go that route.

Can you ask her? I’m ip blocked from the forums

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I can do that for you!

1 Like

Okay, I sent the request in. It could be a couple of days though since she is on at different times.

2 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37 any updates?

1 Like

Not yet! I’m keeping an eye out though. I’ll see if I can ask about this on the Stupid Questions that are not stupid to ask thread. That is always a weird thread name to type.

1 Like

Okay, I haven’t got any responses back yet. Though they might just tell me the same thing I’m thinking about the possibility of this option. I’m going to keep watching the epi forums for a response back but I think you need to create a copy character with the necessary features missing in order for the scene to work. Is your character a full CC character? If not, then this is pretty easy to do since I use this method in my co-written story. You can use this as a temporary method or permanent method until I get a response from the others.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Sorry about this! I hoping to get a faster response than this from the epi forums. I might have to open a thread to see if anyone can help us out.

1 Like

This is a reply I got from the other forums. Let me know if it helps you out! If not, then I will still keep looking.

1 Like

Just adding a tag

Closed due to inactivity