Netflix recommendation: Arcane

This series is based of the game League of Legends, HOWEVER, before everyone who doesn’t know it turns away, it’s also a really good series without knowing the game. I watched the full series and with the last few episodes of season 1 released this week, I can happily tell you that IT IS AMAZING.

synopsis:
The story revolves around 2 girls and 2 parts of 1 city. One part of the city is rich, developed and peaceful, the other side…toxic, rough, dirty and hard. The two girls, Vi and Powder, live in the downside of the city, surviving with their friends, together as sisters. But when things get out of hand, their bond gets tested and the two sides of the city start to clench.

Trailer

Personal review:
I love the characters and writing around them. Little hints of character development are really well made and the art style looks amazing. It’s not the typically drawn anime nor just a rough story. It’s emotional, intense, political, heartwarming and just interesting. The music is amazing as well, if you love Imagine dragons, then the intro will not disappoint either.

@ NetflixJunkies
@ Gamers (since the series is based off of a game).

5 Likes

What can you play LoL on?

1 Like

I believe almost anything. I have a mac and the only games I can play on it are LoL, MC, Sims and JackBox. (so it should be good for most).

1 Like

I can’t get games on my computer.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a mobile version, but I believe there is a console version but I’m not sure.

1 Like

Damn it.

1 Like

That’s cool that they based a show on it.

1 Like

I couldn’t care less about the game but I hear the show isn’t bad

1 Like

The show is better if you haven’t played the game tbh.

They did very interesting things with the story, especially because they start the first 2 episodes off with a clear good guy - bad guy separation and after the second episode, they do something very interesting.

1 Like

I know nothing about leage of legends but this show
THIS SHOW

This was literally one of the best shows I’ve ever watched, like the animation, the storytelling gasp what a masterpiece like I adored this show so muchchch
Funnily enough I am no more interested in playing the game RATHER, I am interested in seeing the next season of this because I WILL be devouring it very quickly

Vi and Powder like no I cried, their whole everything it broke me, I loved both of their characters a lottt
AND Vi and Caitlyn loved but next season I need MORE of all that thank you

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity