Netflix Recommendation: Carmen Sandiego

Plot: The titular female returns in this series that follow her new international capers and past escapades that led to her becoming a super thief.

Seasons: 4

My thoughts!

This is actually a charming show! I enjoyed watching it on Netflix. It reminds me of Totally Spies and Kim Possible mixed into one. I never watched the first show back, which aired in the 90s. I didn’t even know the Carnen Sandiego show was connected to a video game back then. I recommend this show if you are looking for something surrounding spies plus learning facts about the areas Carmen travels to. Though sometimes the show will do the facts in strange ways, it doesn’t deter much from the show.

Have you seen this show? If you have, what did you think of it? Would you be willing to watch the show? Do you like this kind of tv show?

@ ScreenSloths

2 Likes

Never heard of it before but it’s not for me. Don’t really like animated shows :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

No worries, animated shows are an acquired taste. Since I watch anime I’m more inclined to watch animated shows.

2 Likes

Yeah same here, before I started watching anime tho I just never took a chance on animated shows (’:

1 Like

Yeah, it just depends on what your use to when you watch stuff. I think the show that really got me into watching animated shows was pokemon since it was a mix of both.

Closed due to inactivity