Netflix Recommendation: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is a reboot of the old show Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. However, this version is a much darker show than the original. Here is the summary: Sabrina Spellman wrestles to reconcile her dual nature – half-witch, half-mortal – while standing against the evil forces that threaten her, her family – including aunts Hilda and Zelda – and the daylight world humans inhabit.

This show is not for the faint of heart. If you are not used to watching shows based on dark magic, the devil, angels, demons, and so on, I would recommend you not watch this series. If you are someone who loves anything supernatural and dark, then this is the show for you! I’m still watching the show slowly since the episodes are really long.

@ ScreenSloths

1 Like

@ NetflixJunkies :eyes:

2 Likes

I tried watching this show when it came out, but I couldn’t get into it.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I get that. It took me a little bit to get into the series but once I got passed episode 2 I started to like the series.

1 Like

Better than me. I want to but I just keep thinking about the Melissa Joan Hart version

1 Like

Oof it’s so much different from that version.

1 Like

Yeah, I know, I know it’s more like the comic but I just can’t seem to get past it still

1 Like

This was good, but then it started turning into Riverdale…

love Ross Lynch though he carries the show, Sabrina & Harvey were cute

1 Like

too bad I’ve already caught up to it :joy:

1 Like

“not today Satan” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I understand that.

1 Like

I’m still in the first couple of seasons.

they are like the Barchie of that show I have to stan

1 Like

nah I just wanted to quote my favourite line from the show :joy:

1 Like

It’s… I don’t know. I honestly expected more from it but I still love the show!

1 Like

I know what you mean. There is potential for certain aspects of the show but other than that it’s still a decent show. I like how Netflix went with a darker theme for the show.

Closed due to inactivity