Netflix Recommendation: "Christmas Films"

Alrighty, so here is a list of three films that were released this past Christmas that I would recommend. They were warm, funny, and just good-natured films that really got you in the spirit of Christmas. Even if they were a little cheesy, but that’s what Christmas films should be, in my opinion!

Rating: PG
Genre: Rom-Com
Plot: She’s been living through the characters in her books. He’s been living behind the walls of his Scottish castle. Do you believe in happy endings? Aye.

This film was ranked as the top film on Netflix (worldwide). The main reason I watched it was for Cary Elwes. HEHE. Though the cast were great and I really enjoyed it.

Rating: PG
Genre: LGBTQ+ Rom-Com
Plot: Peter asked his best friend to pose as his boyfriend on a Christmas visit home, but their plan - and feelings - change when his family play matchmaker.

Finally, we have a non-heterosexual Christmas film, which was one reason I wanted to watch it. The other was that the trailer just looked really fun.

Rating: PG-13
Genre: Comedy
Plot: Four feuding sisters get a crash course in family togetherness when their long-lost father shows up for Christmas at their post ancestral manor.

The main reason I watched it was for Kris Marshall. HEHE. Though there were also a good number of other actors that made me watch it too. Such a quirky comedy that I definitely recommend it.

So @NetflixJunkies, have you watched any of these films?