Netflix Recommendation: Elite

Elite

(season 1 picture)

I am obsessed with this show. Obsessed. There are 4 seasons right now, so here’s a little bit about them:
Season 1: The series is set in Las Encinas, a fictional elite secondary school and revolves around the relationships between three working-class students enrolled at the school through a scholarship program and their wealthy classmates. As the school year progresses, their lives intertwine in a clash of lifestyles, resentments, and envy. Through a series of flash-forward scenes of police interrogations, the audience is shown stories of the characters’ relationships that lead to Marina’s murder.
Season 2: This season deals with the lead-up to the disappearance of Samuel. There are three new students with their own dark secrets. We find out who killed Marina.
Season 3: I can’t say much because of spoilers but surprise, another murder happened.
Season 4: This one is a bit different because only 4 of our original students are still in Las Encinas and with the arrival of a new principal and his kids - Ari, Mencia and Patrick - comes a new mystery after Ari is found close to death.

Soruce: wiki

• Have you seen this show? What are your thoughts?
  • If you haven’t, would you watch it?
    @ ScreenSloths
3 Likes

Why are you obsessed? Your thoughts?

I always had this series on my to watch list, and since I came across this thread I decided to go ahead and watch it today. It took a bit to get into it, especially since I know some of the actors from other series which always makes it a little weird for me. Either way, I watched 3 episodes without stopping now, and can say I absolutely love watching it and will probably end up watching the whole first season today :joy: It’s a very rad combination between drama and mystery, which I can appreciate.

I watched the first two seasons i believe back in 2020 and to be fair the show is interesting but at some point it gets too much and you’re sitting there just like :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ayt what’s gonna happen next

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity