Netflix Recommendation: Ginny & Georgia

The new Netflix show Ginny and Georgia.
undefined

Ginny and Georgia is a new Netflix show that just came out February 24th 2021. Season one is done with 10 episodes and there’s talk about a season 2 coming already.

Ginny & Georgia tells the story of a single mom named Georgia who moves with her two kids - Ginny and Austin - to an affluent town in Massachusetts to give them a better life. The series is told in both present day and flashbacks, with Georgia’s mysterious past being the subject of the scenes in the past

I’ve watched this show two times already. I’m in love with it and I highly recommend watching it when you have time.

Have you seen it?
If you have seen it did you like it?
And if you haven’t seen it would you watch it?

Tell me your thoughts :two_hearts:
@ ScreenSloths

5 Likes

it’s a really good show but it could be better. i hope season 2 improves the show tbh

1 Like

Okay question-

what were your thoughts on Marcus :sob: :raised_hand:t5:

1 Like

bRUH I FEEL LIKE
he’s a little toxic but despite his cliche bad boy-ness he does really care about Ginny :sob: and he’s trying

1 Like

Yess omg I love him and we all know hes a softie on the inside- AND his relationship with his sister is so funny. They argue a lot but he cares about her :pleading_face:

OK-
now what ab Hunter :pensive: :raised_hand:t5:

1 Like

exactlyy :pleading_face: he loves his sister so much omg which is why i was really angry when (spoiler) maxine decided to expose ginny and marcus’s relationship and make a big deal of it within their friend group they should’ve talked it out in private

oK HUNTER IS A DORK DEADASS idek why people hate him so much :sob: :raised_hand:he tries and as cringey as he may be he does really like Ginny. And he did treat her well so he should feel literally no guilt at the end of season one so (: i feel like his character could’ve been more explored yk but

1 Like

(Another spoiler) omg I was so upset too like wth :sob: AND WHEN ABBY JUST DECIDED TO BLURT EVERYTHING OUT AS WELL- like hun- that was not your place :raised_hand:t5: Abby was a b*tch the whole season ngl. Like I get it, it was rough in her household but come on- be a little kinder :weary: that whole friendgroup was something else ngl :sob:

Hunter made me not want to watch the show lwk :sob: :raised_hand:t5: I’m not used to it- He was such a good boyfriend ngl but the things he did to show he cared made my skin crawl, I would literally cringe away from it :relieved: like (spoiler) When he sent that “happy friday happy friday” thing I WANTED TO PUKE I- like no thx OR EVEN THE TAP DANCE- omg

1 Like

it’s cool though Ginny is kinda annoying

1 Like

I agree :relieved:
Georgia carried the show on her back :yawning_face:

1 Like

Directing, the way they go about the past and story behind the mother is pretty unorganized and not that heart touching, could be better. Interesting at the basics, though.

1 Like

I watched this show not that long ago and I thought it was really good! The show kept giving just enough of the information to know what was going on, but to know there was still more and wonder how things were going to unfold.

Closed due to inactivity