Netflix Recommendation: Love, Death + Robots

Warning for Mature Audiences

This is a series I recently came across because of youtube ironically. I was listening to some music from Jennymusicchannel when I saw a video that was called Shapeshifters - I’m dangerous. She brings attention to bands that are published by Position Music Records. Anyway back to the show, each episode goes over different stories which are animated. I’ve been meaning to check this show out soon.

Plot: Terrifying creatures, wicked surprises, and dark comedy converge in an NSFW anthology of animated series presented by Tim Miller and David Fincher

Have you seen it? If yes, why? If no, why not? (Try to not spoil the series for others by using the hidden tab.)

@ AdultRewards @ Dungeon-Staff @ TheFoundation @ Discussions @ ScreenSloths

1 Like

No, I haven’t. What would your rating me outta 10?

1 Like

I have seen and you should put a warning that it’s not PG13 :wink:

I LOVE the episode with the robot and cat!

2 Likes

basically it’s a series where different creators were allowed to make one episode they want but it had to involve

• Love
  • Death
  • Robots

they are all animations I believe and so each episode has a different animation style and short stories.
EACH EPISODE IS THEIR OWN STORY AND THEY DO NOT LINK EXCEPT FOR THOSE THREE WORDS

1 Like

I would probably say about a 7 just from the clip that I saw. I will need to do a second rating later when I start watching it.

2 Likes

I actually meant to put this in the Restricted Section only but so much for that plan. I put the warning at the top. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

aaah yeah I was a bit surprised about it being recommenced in the normal one seeing how some episodes are already too much for my innocent brain.

1 Like

Lol yep, Oh well hopefully the younger users will heed the warning.

Oh, wait, you haven’t seen it?!

1 Like

Why should she? … Oh, wait, it’s here. Whoops. I thought Wolfie was putting it in the restricted section.

1 Like

Nope, not yet!

1 Like

I accidentally left the category part for the main section instead of the Restricted section by accident. I feel like leaving at this point.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity