Netflix Recommendation: The Good Place

The Good Place

“The Good Place” is an American fantasy-comedy television series. It premiered on NBC on September 19, 2016, and concluded on January 30, 2020 after four seasons and 53 episodes.

The Good Place is a town where those who have been good throughout their lives go once they have passed away. Michael is the architect who oversees the town–and this is the first one he has been in charge of creating. Eleanor arrives at the Good Place and realizes they have her name right, but everything else is wrong. She isn’t meant to be there at all. With the help of Chidi, her soulmate, Eleanor tries to right her wrongs, seeking to finally earn her spot in the Good Place.

• Have you seen this show? What do you think of the show?
  • If you haven’t would you watch it?
    @ ScreenSloths
1 Like

It is rad yes :eyes:

Yes I have.

It’s nice.

The question is have you watched it??? Isidora
I have and I loved it I so desperately need to be friends with the writers

I watched the whole series and loved it, except for the second-to-last (or maybe third-to-last) episode. The one where Chidi met one of his favorite philosophers (Hypateia de Alexandria? I think)… well, I’m not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen the whole series yet, but that episode gave me severe anxiety. I almost didn’t want to watch the final episode, but I finally did, and I liked it.

Closed due to inactivity