Netflix Recommendation: The Order

I feel like I’m the one who makes these recommendations the most. Yes, I’m addicted to Netflix.

Plot of Show:

The Order follows college student Jack Morton as he joins the Hermetic Order of the Blue Rose, a secret society that teaches and practices magic. As Jack goes deeper into the organization’s history, he uncovers dark family secrets and an underground battle between werewolves and the magical dark arts.

My thoughts on the Show

I actually enjoyed this show which I need to get back to watching soon. This show takes an unprecedented look at the werewolf trope. So, the wolves are the only protection humans have against witches and warlocks. The main character is torn between helping his new friends, impressing the girl he likes, and taking down his father like he vowed to with his grandfather. The grandfather cracks me up the most with his dry humor. I recommend others watch this show if they love magic and werewolves.

@ ScreenSloths

I don’t know why I thought this was about “Law and Order” when I saw the heading “The Order” XD!! You have to excuse me. That happens when you watch too much detective shows. :sweat_smile: I don’t watch Netflix much so I’ve never really heard about this series. The picture does look good though.

1 Like

Lol no worries! I can see where you can get that understanding from the title. I think you might like the show.

1 Like

Added a tag!

Closed due to inactivity