Netflix Recommendations

What happened?

He died. The cause hasn’t been released

1 Like

Yep, I love that they have those on there now! Brings back memories of watching them.

1 Like

Ooh cool :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Just being careful @fcukforcookies :upside_down_face:

yeah, this tells me nothing. But I am here for more than half a year, and was I member of the stuff. It’s gonna be okay. People are chill here.

I’m gonna pretend like that wasn’t rude

Anyways, moving on- any thoughts on season 4 of La Casa De Papel? Just be careful of spoilers I haven’t watched it :yum:

It wasn’t rude, so no need to pretend. I was half-bragging half explaining.

I must be sensitive then

Might be. I wasn’t trying to pss you off, or to be an asshle. Just like trying to calm u down, in the sense that it’s not like on Episode forums.
Peace?

1 Like

Peace.

1 Like

Hey! I feel like I need to explain our rules a little bit here. We try to be a little bit lenient as we understand that conversations evolve!

1-5 posts is fine, as long as things get back on topic afterwards! We find that arguing with someone about whether a post is off-topic or not actually derails the conversation even more!

2 Likes
  • The Flash
  • The Arrow
  • DC Legends of Tomorrow
  • The Office
  • The Good Place

My friends have been telling me to watch a show called Merlin, although I haven’t started to watch it yet.

1 Like

Just finished season 3 of Ozark and it is so good!

1 Like

I recommend the movie 3 Idiots! It’s a Hindi movie and it’s amazing :grin::rose::two_hearts:

I highly recommend Locke and Key

ALL-AMERICAN!!! 10/10!!! so so so good!!

Can you close this thread? @ForumStaff

Closed due to OP request