Netflix Recommendations

Because of this quarantine many of us are bored in our homes and swamped with school work. For most people, we will be stuck in our homes for a solid month, and we’ll need some downtime from multiplication.

Please list below some of your favorite Netflix originals, shows, or movies that you think others would enjoy. Also feel free to discuss some shows that you like or dislike.

If you like death, betrayal, law, and politics I recommend How To Get Away With Murder and Scandal. I also recommend Dynasty.

Not-So-Random Random Tags

@FuzilladeBlue
@celestialkitten
@Badass_Saasha
@pomme
@Secretz

8 Likes

Vampire Diaries :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

The Witcher.
The Vampire Diaries.
I am not okay with this. (Seriously guys, this one is so good! Just try it!)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (my personal favourite!)
Gossip Girl.

I heard Lucifer is a great show so I might watch that too.

I have been binge watching these nowadays and they’re all pretty great. (Though I’ll say Brooklyn Nine Nine is the only show about cops that I absolutely love!)

6 Likes

I’m finally almost finished with Vampire diaries! Just half a season to go!

3 Likes

Shows with the Netflix logo
The Last Kingdom
Kingdom
Daybreak
You
La casa de papel/Money Heist
The Society (though idk if I would really recommend it as I find the main character incredibly annoying)
and even though I have to start watching it myself yet I was told Locke and Key is really good

other shows currently on Netflix
How to get away with murder
Gossip Girl is always fun to watch
American Horror Story

5 Likes

I watched it like, an year ago and never finished the last season for some reason but we should fangirl together sometime! :joy:

1 Like

Hm, maybe:

• Stranger Things
  • The Good Place
  • The Black List
  • Modern Family (missing a lot of seasons though)
  • Brooklyn 99
  • Rick and Morty
  • Black Mirror
  • La Casa de Papel
  • Merlin :laughing:
  • Final Space
  • Family Guy
  • New Girl
  • Prison Break
  • Orange is the New Black (meh)
4 Likes

I don’t think that’s on USA Netflix

3 Likes

:scream: I actually wouldn’t know that because I don’t have USA Netflix. Sad… :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic or not :joy:

3 Likes

No one mentioned these :raised_hands:t2:

• Elite
  • Peaky blinders
3 Likes

OMG you should it’s sooooo good. I gave up on season 6 about 2 months ago but I got back into it and now I’m addicted :joy:

2 Likes

HAHA I’m not trying to be sarcastic. That’s how I react to things, very animated anime reactions :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh okay :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I also recommend Lucifer which is a religious crime fighting show that’s actually really funny. Although I’m not a fan of season 4 so far

3 Likes
  • Stranger Things
  • Tall Girl (unless girls with complex about their height irritate you but overral it’s good)
  • 13 going on 30 (this one is lit)
3 Likes

Actually my ex boyfriend shared his account with me. I can’t watch it now tho because after the breakup he changed the password lmao so I no longer have Netflix.

2 Likes

That sucks :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

i am the mvp of netflix recommendations.

Some of these may or may not be on your netflix.

Arrow

It’s about a local party boy gets shipwrecked on an island for 5 years and when he gets found he becomes Star City’s vigilante.

Brooklyn 99

Best show to exist. Extremely funny. About a detective squad but mainly about Jake the best detective in the 99th precinct who is very childish.

The 100

The world had been destroyed and everyone lives in space and they send all the criminal teenagers (under 18) down to earth to see if its survivable. They have to learn how to live and fight.

Lucifer

About the devil who who works with the LAPD.

Once upon a time

Basically about fairy tales but they’re all connected. (their family tree is insane) And they are all trapped inside of a town and they don’t know who they are.

Dynasty

About a crazy business family who always have drama. (more crazy then the kardashians)

Teen wolf

About a teenage boy who becomes a werewolf

The maze runner

Set in a dystopian world where the world was destroyed by a virus and they get sent into this maze. (trying to not spoil it :woozy_face:)

The good place

This is hard to say what it’s about without spoiling it.
Just watch the trailer :joy:

Prison break

I binge watched this in 2 days. About a man who plans for months about how to break his brother out of a maximum security prison as his brother has wrongly got the death chair.

I’ll add more later coz i cba rn :rofl:

6 Likes

At least I finished all the seasons of Vampire Diaries I actually cared about. It would have been a thousand times worse if we broke up mid season. :joy: