New Admin Team!

I just feel like if I were to vote for myself it would be biased :sweat_smile: or if I didn’t vote for myself it’d still skew things

But maybe part of it is my indecisiveness too and fear of making the wrong choice yes, even though I myself said there is no wrong choice :joy: :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Honestly, we want a biased opinion. ‘Cause everyone here voting (on the forums) has a biased opinion. We want to hear who every person here would want.
If we wanted unbiased then the votes wouldn’t be public.

In saying that, you get to vote for yourself and who you want to work with. Being a staff and user here for so long, you know all the users in polls (their strengths and weaknesses) and who would work well together. (wink)

3 Likes

I feel like I’m probably putting so much more pressure on myself than I need to. I just want the best outcome for not just myself, but for the forums as a whole. And I guess there’s still that part of me that questions if there would be better choices than me, and doubts in my ability to recognize all of the factors in how to make the determination of someone else’s abilities

4 Likes

When can we expect these polls to close?

2 Likes

I was waiting to see the amount of votes for a bit before saying it haha, my bad

but based on the current amount of votes, i think i can safely say that the poll will be closing in a little less than 30 hours, around 2023-03-25T22:30:00Z

5 Likes

Can I just ask before polls close, what would happen if there is an overlap between the 2 highest voted people in each category. So there are people who based on the votes would be selected for 2 spots, would it then automatically go to the person who got the 3rd amount of votes?

4 Likes

we are discussing exactly that with the admins rn~

4 Likes

Wait, partially because of me, cause I got top 2 in 2 of the votes :scream: Wasn’t expecting that at all honestly…

3 Likes

Yeah, there are a couple of options we’re discussing to see what is best for the forums, the votes, and the team.

3 Likes

But I think Eleanor and Wolfie both deserve a spot in the staff, as they both got 50% in the organisation + Discipline pole. So what if I just basically give my social one to Wolfie (or Eleanor), as I do have a slight preference myself for Organisation + Discipline.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, we’re trying to be fair about this. (wink)

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day/night. With the polls closed the admin team would like to thank everyone for taking their time out and voting. The new staff team is will be discussing everything and fine tuning some things, then we will announce the results shortly!

Thanks

9 Likes

Hey Forum People!

After all the voting and some chatting with the people you chose, we finally have a complete staff team! Thanks to those who voted and those who wanted to join the team, we have all come to an agreement on who they are.
Let’s get to announcing them, they are:

Caticorn, Eleanor_W-15, Jass, Littlefeets, Meekepeek, WolfGamerGirl37

The Team’s Tasks & Roles

Kate’s @SocialTeam Leaders:

• Caticorn
  • Eleanor_W-15

Cali’s @OrganisationTeam Leaders:

• Jass
  • WolfGamerGirl37

Cam’s @CreativeTeam Leaders:

• Littlefeets
  • Meekepeek

@Announcements

If any of the leaders wish, feel free to post something about yourself below to tell the forums who you are.

16 Likes

Congratulations to all! This is a wonderful team 🫶🏼

5 Likes

Hey I’m Eleanor or El if you prefer, my pronouns are (she/her). As it says in my bio, back when this was the ShanniiWrites forum I was the admin of the general section, I’d also been on the staff for years (2019 to 2022), so I definitley have the experience required for this :joy:

It feels good to be back, I’m really excited to help the forum grow and work with, what I personally think, is a very good staff team composition!

As for my interests, I still love emo music though that’s been on a back burner since Final Fantasy and video games were introduced into my life, now I have a gaming laptop, a nintendo switch and when I go to my boyfriend’s house, a PS5 :joy:

So if you ever want to talk to me about literally any video game I’ll happily engage even if I haven’t played it.

Other than that, it’s good to be back everyone!

10 Likes

Congratulations! and welcome back to being a staff member we are happy to have you :slight_smile:

@Announcements
Due to personal reasons, Meeke has stepped down as a creative leader
Because of that and based on the leader polls we held earlier this year, the admin team decided to give the role to @sunflowerjm, please welcome her to the team ^w^

13 Likes

Oohh٫ congrats٫ @sunflowerjm!

6 Likes

I’m passing my stick on to you.

sorry guys :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Congrats @sunflowerjm!

5 Likes