I’m broken :pleading_face::pleading_face::broken_heart:

See the gyno man

No they give me more birth control I don’t like them

1 Like

FLAWLESS PLAN

1 Like

That whole misc only had one word said out loud

4 Likes

Yeah… I was going to put more, but I couldn’t think of anything that seemed right and I was really tired too so I just wanted to finish it after working on it for soooo long.

2 Likes

I MISSED YOU GUYS

HIIIII

mhmmmmm i’m gonna stick to it this time it’s jsut everytime i say that i get busier and busier liek make it make sense

me too i’m in english right now and I finished my test already while everyone else is still working so it is super quiet

HEY MICHI

2 Likes

ok i was thinking about going on birth control for my cramps but i haven’t been on it before so i’m kinda nervous if it like kills my acne or whatever cause the cramps are conflicting with my sports

3 Likes

My academy is so dumb I can’t

2 Likes

It really depends on the person
Most people I know use birth control and it’s all rad and helpful
For me it’s just sh!t

2 Likes

YAYYYY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MI AMOR

JUST LIKE…. DONT BE BUSY HAHA

oh damn

kinda funn

we on break rn so we walking around the school

1 Like

skill

why?

1 Like

what happened

sooooo disorganized
and a week ago I sent my project to my professor and today is the last day of our September exam period idk how to call it but for a whole week I’ve been waiting to see what grade I got and still nothing, not a single word
and tomorrow is the last day I can pay for our October period to try again if I’m not happy with my grade
and idk what to do because I still don’t know what I got
our system is probs confusing to you but I’M JUST SO TIRED of it
and yeah tomorrow is the last day and I already paid to take sociology test without knowing when it is because whyyyyy would they post the schedule? we don’t need it, obviously

2 Likes

anyway
I got an idea for 18 year old shay and dori misc ah

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that sounds awful

2 Likes

Ohhhhh

Daddy daughter wedding dance?

2 Likes

she’s not gonna get married at 18 :fearful: but she will have a no boys allowed sticker on her front door in London once she moves

I was thinking about the dance but that will make me sad
she can’t grow up yet

2 Likes