New Blood | General Chat

Beautiful children

1 Like

@CerealKiller watch

Hehe
I’m back
Is it a new day😏
Promise I won’t dip anymore

Also this is very bad but if you can see the couple! The guy has his arms behind her from behind, it’s nessa and Jaden

1 Like

did-

maddy went to a concert?

1 Like

Mood

1 Like

The type of videos jess sends to andy everyday

1 Like

Jess is on nugget tok

1 Like

Goals

1 Like

Real question is: Did he send nuggets?

And no

I’m not talking about sending Shay back

Yes
Sorry Brooke
It do be an issue tho
It sounds like how yuca feels
Yuca= like potatoes but gross

So why-

Anyway
Someone comfort me

Summary

Nadia and Guzman just broke up and it cut rlly deep for me cos I used to identify with them since I was the woman of color dating a white dude who had a gf when I met him HAJDNKWMF
And they were always like cheesy love story
And that’s how I saw me and my exy wexy
And so
Listen
This is going to sound very mentally unstable
But I thought that we were soulmates- And I still kinda do :sob: Cos like- Everything just works out perfectly when we’re together. And so When Nadia and guzman broke up, I was like: What if it’ll never work out between us :sob: Like. What if dreams do die :sob::sob: YOU KNOW!! Cos like. HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY BREAK UP!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DIDNT WORK OUT IN THE END??? Bc my ex was always my like… Back up plan? This whole thing sounds so toxic BAKCNKWMFKWMG. LIKE, I can date other people and get a pointless job on this stupid floating rock. But if I end up like- A single janitor or something, Then I better have him by my side in the end bc then it’ll be okay. It’ll be worth it. I will have a purpose. And this scene I just watched just kind of like tore that piece of me out of my chest. The whole scene was just “NEWSFLASH! YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE!! SHOULDA BECOME A WOMAN IN STEM SO AT LEAST YOU’LL HAVE MONEY COS NO ONE ELSE WANTS YOU!” So ya I sobbed :crazy_face: I literally had to pause the show bc I was so heartbroken. LIKE WHAT :sob: but now I gotta finish the season out of hope that they’ll reunite. But I doubt they’ll get back together cos the actress isnt even on set much anymore cos her character is at a university in New York while guzmans stupid @ss is repeating senior year. So yeah. Hell prolly find someone else :sob::sob::sob: and then what happens to Nadia huh? What about me? Lol those last two sentences aren’t even how I feel I just said it for the drama HAHAHA. Actually I lowk feel exactly like that. But wtv! :crazy_face: *sob *

Cough
@unsungcheerio @Madilfill @CerealKiller
Yall are the best at soothing me
Chid pls bully me out of feeling this way :sob:

Sorry everyone else but either I don’t know you that well or ur too logical for my heart to handle

2 Likes

Huh

Yes it was so so good!!!

im sad
gimme hug pls

1 Like

I am too lol my cat just got put down

2 Likes