New Blood | General Chat

Some lady is trying to sell a Christmas tree stand on the off-campus housing Facebook group for my uni

Ma’am, most of us aren’t even here at Christmas and even then, that’s not what people are looking for in this group

I always put a tree up during Christmas even when I went home for breaks lol I love decoritjng too much not to

1 Like

My roommates decorated our place and I think we might’ve had a mini tree but not a big one and definitely not a real one

1 Like

Oh no no no real ones either here!! Not even now in our townhome. I like them a lot of I would forget to water it and then it would die before Christmas

1 Like

Libra slay

1 Like

It was actually kinda funny cuz my best friend from elementary school is a libra and so is my brother

Ballad of songbirds and snakes is so good! I’m obsessed

1 Like

Honestly, as much as I loved the OG Hunger Games books, Songbirds and Snakes is definitely my favourite

1 Like

Also @novella question

Shall I write a Jordan part to the Riker partying and Elodie surprising him

because originally it was going to start with Jordan being surprised because Sadie surprised him (and Elo came too)

I want to write a cute short misc with all of my old characters but I can’t do the same day I’m confused

1 Like

I was just thinking I like jt more!!

1 Like

OH YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD DO. I COULD DO THE SAME DAY IN DIFFERENT YEARS

2 Likes

Random question but we can we have non-dare or drink conversations also happening

1 Like

yes ofc

1 Like

omg yes

1 Like

Gasp

1 Like

Ok so for my characters interactions on the plane, what do we want to do with those?

@Caticorn - We had just started Amanda and Clara, so we could either end it (which I would just include Amanda’s response in my next post for her), continue the convo in misc maybe, or have them talk now during dare or drink? I’m good with anything, or if you have another option in mind.

@astxrism - Do you want to respond to Lucy with Fin in misc or just write what happened in the next posts we do for them?

@benitz786 - We can either continue Matty and Sophie in misc, or end their previous conversation and start fresh with them during the game? (Cause I know Sophie would definitely want to sit next to Matty for the game)

@CerealKiller - We can continue Laurel and Nyla in misc, or just end the conversation. I’m good either way.

2 Likes

Let’s continue the convo in misc

1 Like

let’s just start it fresh

1 Like