New Blood: Questions Thread

”no”

“… Let’s talk about something else. Like you! We never hear about your life and since you know so much about us, I feel like it should be more of an equal playing field. So Interviewer, what’s going on with you?”

“I was soo excited for Valentine’s—it’s one of my favourite holidays, so I’m usually really excited for it, even if I’m single, and that might sound a little strange, like ‘why would a single person ever like Valentine’s’ but I don’t know, I just really like the whole idea. Like the whole soulmates and love and chocolates, I just really love all of that. It’s a little corny but I love corn—like bring me all the corn and cheese, I love that—and, I don’t know, it’s something really fun to look forward to during December. And with Bee, I thought Valentine’s was going to be that much better because I had her—and that’s honestly a reasonable thought, because Embry makes everything better and also it’s kind of a couples day? Like that’s the whole point, really, to be in a relationship and, like, celebrate that and your partner. I was just really looking forward to doing everything with her, so obviously no I wasn’t thinking that anything bad was going to happen. Nothing like this.”

“Was it? I didn’t… Sorry. I thought—I am sorry to Embry, really. I just, I hope she knows that.”

“I… just didn’t want to fight with her. I wanted to be able to spend Valentines with her like we’d planned and just… forget about everything blue royalty and be us again.”

1 Like

”I don’t see how you can assume she’s my best friend.”

”No? Sam just wanted a kid so here I am. She was just a woman willing to give that to him and that’s the whole story.”

”For some reason at my lovely party.”

”Not my bathroom to worry about.”

”It’s just amazing, you know?”

”Yes, I was dying alone but I’d prefer it that way. I also didn’t know she is so incapable of doing simple things, just call the ambulance when I tell you to. If she didn’t come back I’d just do it myself but that would suck.”

”We are not going to talk about that.”

”F no. Is she… going to drive my car?”

”I’m a bad luck? Sure…What happened is that she ruined and insulted my project. Told her teacher I was innocently making out with a girl because that was too much for her to take, look at… whatever. She also threw her pudding at me. Why? I don’t know! My favorite one is how she was the reason my girlfriend at that time broke up with me because she’s a snitch. I was just talking to another girl, no big deal! I think there was a time when she told my dad I was having sex with someone int the bathroom… But I’m not sure. Similar things happened multiple times. Not long ago she crashed into my car and then recently she had the audacity to spill her drink inside of my new car. And what happened today? We all know.”

2 Likes

”He doesn’t seem that dangerous. He did actually kidnap me so can anything bad really happen?”

”I will! Just… later”

”No, not really… Depends on the trouble but I don’t see why this could be a big deal?”

”It’s… huge, and… nice. And he has racing tracks! Haven’t seen that in any other mansion.”

2 Likes

Come onnn she’s ya bestie

Interesting

Mean
She’s trying to protect you

Rude

1 Like

Amie, you’re Eddie’s best friend, do you know what’s going on with him? Or have you not been talking to him since accidentally seeing that one video?

Ricky, you used to be Sophie’s best friend, what’s the story there? Everyone believes Sophie doesn’t have siblings.
Or Mason, you and her are very close, can you explain?

@benitz786

2 Likes

Added tags to the thread

2 Likes

I need to respond to those

Will do in the morning

Anyways

1. Diego, your brothers are drunk and fighting on the street. What if they kill each other?
  2. Do you miss… Ricky’s dog?
  3. What about Ricky?
  4. Thoughts about Rick sleeping with laurel?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Laurel,

1. Really? Ralph’s brother? You could have slept with anyone and you chose Ricky?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Laurel:
Yeah, I know, it wasn’t cool to sleep with Raph’s brother right after we broke up, but I did. I can’t change that now, can I? So what does it matter?

1 Like

Diego:
They’re what? No, they won’t. They just have to stop and listen for a minute and it’ll be fine.

Diego:
Its Ricky that I miss most. We’ve been together for our entire lives, and this… it’s just not right. Its not right being apart and not speaking like this.

Diego:
I… all of us have done some stupid things that have hurt each other before, but that… that’s harsh… I’m not the person to be asking about how I feel about that though.

1 Like

@Littlefeets

Eddie,

1. So, Paige Pierce. Childhood friend and most recent (?) girl you slept with. thoughts?
  2. She knew your dad - don’t you want to ask her questions?
  3. Also amie saw your sex tape - thoughts?
  4. Also EDDIE, who’s the other person you made a sex tape with?
  5. Edddieee, did you ask your sisters yet?
  6. HEY how are Piper and Emmy? Did piper cheat on emmy yet?
1 Like

Eddie:
I um… really don’t know what to think… I just… don’t know how I don’t remember all of that… because we seemed like we were really close and spent a lot of time together. And… it’s a lot to try and wrap my head around…

Eddie:
I… I want to… just… what do I say? It’s confusing…

Eddie:
That was embarrassing… I didn’t mean for anyone to see that, especially not her…

Eddie:
I… um… Why uh… what makes you think there’s another one anywhere…?

Eddie:
About Paige? And… about dad? I… I wanted to understand first. I’ve been watching all of the videos from then that I’ve been able to find… and I know they’re worried about me, and they don’t need to feel like they have to walk on eggshells around me…

Eddie:
They’re fine. And what? Piper wouldn’t cheat.

1 Like
  1. Do you regret that she slept with you without telling you that?
  2. Do you regret sleeping with her anyways?
  1. So you’re just going to hide away? Sounds like you.
  1. Who’s allowed to see it then?
  2. You still hiding it in the same place? Can um… .me and my friend Michelle Pierce come with popcorn?
  1. Is there?
  2. If there is, can I also come watch that one?
  1. Thoughts about the other videos?
  1. I heard she slept with a Parisian chef.
1 Like

Eddie:
I… I don’t know why she wouldn’t have said anything about it…

Eddie:
I… No, I don’t.

Eddie:
I just… don’t know what to say…

Eddie:
I… I’d rather not have anyone see that.

Eddie:
I… no. I found somewhere else after Amie found it, and no.

Eddie:
I… no. It doesn’t matter anyway.

Eddie:
It’s… a lot. I don’t understand how I don’t remember someone who was in so much of my life…. Everything’s just… so jumbled up…

Eddie:
She wouldn’t. I know my sister, she wouldn’t.

1 Like

Maybe she wanted to see if you remembered?

You don’t regret randomly sleeping with someone? What’s wrong with you? Do you have no dignity?

Ermmm

Well I think you’re wrong. Can I tell Emmy?

1 Like

Eddie:
I… I don’t know… maybe… I just wish I knew what happened, how to explain… I don’t even know what…

Eddie:
I just… I don’t know what to say. I never would’ve imagined myself doing that, but I can’t say I regret it.

Eddie:
Tell Emmy what? That you think Piper cheated, even if she would never do that to her?

1 Like

“I…um… we talk we do…on the phone… but… it’s been a little… I SAW HIS SEX TAPE OKAY IT’S HARD TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS MY BEST FRIEND WHO’S… THING I SAW… okay… um… but… wait did you say something’s going on with Eddie? Is he okay? He didn’t tell me anything… what happened?”

“And it’s your business because? I don’t fcking care about Sophie so maybe ask her if you care so fcking much? Yeah? Thanks.”

“Sophie has… had… a brother… look I don’t think my best friend would appreciate me talking about her brother very much. He as a pretty great… dude… but that’s all I’m going to say.”

1 Like

It’s fine Amie, Eddie still feels bad and awkward about you having seen that tape too.
So you don’t know then because you haven’t been around him in person. He’s fine, but he hasn’t exactly been sleeping much lately.
Since around the time that you and him discovered that old Christmas video, and especially since his nephew was born which was not long after that. He’s only had maybe a couple hours sleep in total over the past week. Do you have any idea what’s going on?

1 Like

Katherine,

1. Do you think Kaspian is cute?
  2. Would you have preferred his shirt to stay off?
  3. Do you think you’ll survive driving a dirt bike lmao?
  4. Thoughts about being in a hot tub with Kaspian?
  5. DO you really think you’ll win lmao?

@astxrism

1 Like