New Ideas Thread 2.0

“Just tell them we’re Animorphs.”

“Tell them we’re what?”

“Idiot teenagers with a death wish.”

Twenty years ago, the greatest battle in the history of humanity was fought. Twenty years ago, a secret war between us and the unknown was brought to the light. Twenty years ago, the world would never be the same.

And the world forgot it all.

In the blink of an eye, the war with the Yeerks, the technological advancements made with extraterrestrial resources, and any interplanetary connections made were gone from Earth’s collective consciousness. Life went on as it did before- everything regarding life outside of the planet became completely obscured, until it became only scientific fiction once more.

And then, Jupiter disappeared.

It isn’t every day a planet disappears, and while the scientists of Earth were hard at work attempting to find the reason behind this phenomena, they took to overlooking other things.

Such as the number of seemingly unrelated people across the globe coming down with an arbitrary paranoia, raving of the evil darkness with many faces.

The strange going-ons of the massive tech conglomerate Berenson & Co.

And the group of kids that just so happened to have the misfortune of being tasked with saving the world.

You’ve just experienced a night that will change the course of the rest of your life. Something went terribly wrong twenty years ago, and you now have the power to connect the dots. Use your abilities. Find out what happened.

Because there are others like you.

And they might not be your friends.

info.

HELL YEAH ANOTHER ANIMORHS RP

this time it’s gonna be great i promise

i’m probably gonna do roles and applications with this if yall want just to keep things tidy? but like otherwise-

you don’t really need to have read the animorphs books to join, but the pdfs are all online of the books, so it’s probably gonna help a bit if you wanna be making predictions and stuff

this rp will also be a lot more stealthy-based, detective mystery thing instead of straight-up episodic battles all the time, but i don’t mind doing cool battles if you don’t lol

if i get, let’s say 7 people interested, i’ll post the thread + info slides

• Yes, I am interested c:
  • Maybe, let me see the thread first.
  • Not this time, sorry ):
0 voters
  • Tag me!
0 voters

EDIT:
For those interested, this roleplay will be on RPNation! Here’s the link (:

@idiot.exe @duck @sunflower.flow

2 Likes

The Bane of Degradation

People are changing. Once a kingdom that was united by various of creatures is now divided into a land of isolation. Each creature living in their own region, except for one city; Ipseuna. This city is known as the city of truce. It’s the only city where creatures of all kinds are gathering to trade, sell and exchange goods and information. But even in this city, not all creatures get along. Most tribes have at least one enemy, and though non go to war, as per law of Ipseuna, they refuse to trade, communicate or share the same space as them. Over the years, the tension between all creatures raised. Causing the land to be even more devided, growing rapidly.

This rp is meant as a way for you to improve your rp skills and practice different situations. I’ll be putting your writing skills to the test by our mystery plot which will put you in situations you might not have had many chances to write about but there is lots of room for your own input. In this open world rp each player is its own species native from their own region. Simular creatures are allowed as long as its clear what makes them different.

Exp: elf, dark elf and half elf are three different species. Only dark elves are able to use dark magic and are unable to use the magic that elves use. Half elves aren’t able to do the same things elves can and have different features.

If you want to have a character that is a specific species that is already chosen, you can either make your own species that is close related with something significant that seperates them from the original creature.

(If you find this difficult, you can put “Species-like” as their species and I’ll help you in an pm to make them into a unique creature)

I also offer you a few pre-made species if you find it difficult. Feel free to pick one of these.

(these are also examples of what you should think about while making a character).

Mage

Species: Mage

Type: Human

Specifications:

Mages are humans born with the ability to use magic through the conversion of magical energy. depending on their environment and a natural source of elemental energy, a mage’s magic can be stronger or weaker. Through training, it takes a mage less energy to convert into magic, so less is needed for a powerful result. No source means no magic.

Land:

Mages live in the Ariros region, an area with different climates and landscapes compact in one area. Here you can find volcanoes and ice mountains some distances from each other. The wide variety of environment provides the mages with a rich source of natural magical energy. Many villages have decided over the years to devote themselves to the specific source in which their village or city is located. This ensures that under the mages there is a distinction between elements. However, some choose to travel around instead of settling in one place, these mages learn every element and have an overall knowledge of all elements rather than one strong element.

Villages and towns are designed to adapt to the environment and may vary from area to area. Mages build their houses with the goal that they will stand for a long time, so they have strong foundations and thick walls. The building style depends on the environment, but there is a similarity in the use of stone and wood for the construction of the houses.

Mages learn by passing down ancient techniques. Mages are therefore the people with a deep connection to the past. They are often asked for their knowledge of the past and accompany groups doing archaeological research or for universities of other beings.

Land economics: Below average.

sorcerer

Species: sorcerer

Type: Human

Specifications:

sorcerers are people with the ability to summon magic through relics. These items can range from books of spells to rocks with stored magical energy. The magic comes from the sorcerer himself. They have an extra organ that produces magical energy and their magic is related to their stamina.

Their magic is as strong as their bodies and it takes them physical energy to use magic. The more powerful the spell, the more energy it takes. This can lead to their bodies collapsing if used recklessly.

Land:

Sorcerers live in the Soreabis region, an area with mostly lush, meadows, hills and lakes. Some forests can also be found, but these are small and sparsely vegetated. although the landscape has not changed much, the rich colors that nature offers are preserved by the sorcerers. Their buildings are strong in foundation but still reflect the colors of nature. Many houses have been there for generations and through moss and ivy many houses have a shabby appearance. However, the interior of the houses is often rustic and in good condition. Their inns are known for their cozy feel and offer travelers a chance to recharge.

Land economics: average

For this rp I will need a partner who can help me moderate a few things and help me steer the plot.

Interested?
    • I would be interested in joining (tag me)
    • I would be interested in helping as a partner (pm me)
    • Maybe (tag me just in case)
    • Maybe (but don’t tag me)
    • I’m not interested

0 voters

5 Likes

A Poll for an RP Revamp

Thinking of bringing back blood of empires. But unsure whether or not to create a whole new universe or set the RP in the game of thrones universe.

GOT Universe

• GOT Houses
  • GOT History (The history up to certain date will be kept, so your characters can claim in-universe characters as their ancestors and such, however after the date, made-up stuff will be created for the RP)
  • Pre-established customs and rules

GOT-Inspired Universe

• Inspired
  • More freedom, more chance to change the story and rules
  • Longer time to create
  • GOT Universe
  • GOT-Inspired Universe

0 voters

• Tag
  • No Tag

0 voters

3 Likes

I would bring back ex on the beach but it’s a lot of work sooo would anyone like want to do a too hot to handle or love island rp?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

• Too hot to handle
  • Love island
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

AegritudoAmoris (3)

Original RP by Mehek

Reboot by the Astronérds

@Ataraxia @Cam @pomme

[NOTIFICATION] You received an email from the National University of Adénovia

Dear students,

It is with great pride that I welcome you back for another promising semester on behalf of the National University of Adénovia. I hope that you had a restful break and are ready to take on the challenges of the new academic year.

Eighteenth Match Year

The traditional matching ceremony and dance will be held at the end of this academic year. Preparations have begun to ensure the best possible matches are made. Further information will be provided closer to the date.

Aegritudo Amoris Protocol

Although the prevalence rate of Aegritudo Amoris at its all-time low, I want to assure you that your health and safety remain our top priority. As a result, we have taken these necessary measures:

• It is mandatory for all students, staff and members of our community to take their supplements as prescribed by a medical practitioner.
  • Our vending machines on campus and medical center provide free medical supplements for those who may require them.
  • Individuals displaying symptoms associated with Aegritudo Amoris cannot access any of our campuses regardless of mildness and must immediately contact the nearest medical practitioner.

Spread of Misinformation

Finally, we remind you to be vigilant against the spread of misleading and false information concerning Aegritudo Amoris to avoid inducing panic or causing harm. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the validity of any information, please reach out to your professors or other reliable sources.

I wish you a successful and rewarding academic year ahead.

Stay safe, stay healthy,

Professor Jeanne de Chapeaurouge (she/her)
Principal & Pro Vice-Chancellor
National University of Adénovia

Aegritudo Amoris — formerly known as "love” — has been classified as a deadly disease by the World Health Organisation for nearly a century. Seventy-five years after the first cure was discovered, a worrying development lurks within the current generation of students: the cure is losing its effectiveness for some, making them more susceptible to the dangers of the disease.

Do you dare face this deadly disease of the mind?
  • Without a doubt (yes, tag me)
  • Of course (yes, no tag)
  • Perhaps (maybe, tag me)
  • I shall consider it (maybe, no tag)

0 voters

8 Likes

History Of Parkem High School

Parkem, a Beverly Hills High School, resides nestled into a community of privilege and wealth, greed and selfishness. Established at the turn of the century, Parkem, a public school was the first of its kind in the area. The prestige was unmatched, however. Some of the most influential professors taught at Parkem, and gave its cutting-edge reputation. The school was known to be progressive, students held protests and important topics were taught regardless of controversy. Nobody questioned the school’s integrity otherwise.

On the fourth of July, during the day’s usual festivities, an email was sent to recent graduates, proposing a reunion.

Email

Hey there! You’re invited to the first ever Parkem High School Reunion. We welcome graduates of years 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027 to an evening of gourmet dishes and unmatchable fun! The RSVP deadline for this event is July 8th at 5:00 pm, a link is attached below. For further inquiries, I have attached my contact information! This event is free for all who choose to attend and we hope to see you there. The date is currently set for July 15th at 6:30 pm.

Sincèrement, Han Xue.

Social Relations Advisor, Parkem High School.

[SRAhanxue@parkem.edu]
Sent July 4th, 2030 at 9:00 am.

The RP

The night, supposedly filled with lighthearted fun, turned into pure terror after dark. An immediate quarantine was set in place by the United States government, cautioning the public about a new brain-eating virus. With this new outbreak, you must survive . . . with the same people you went to school with.

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes/Sure (Tag)
  • Yes/Sure (No tag)
  • Nope (No tag)

0 voters

Are you interested in co-hosting this RP? (Only answer if yes)

• Yes, I can co-host

0 voters

i’m scared to post this one lmao

3 Likes

Gather close, dear readers, for I am about to unveil a world where elegance dances hand in hand with scandal, where propriety hides countless secrets, and where love is a dangerous game played by those bound by society’s rules. Welcome to the intoxicating world of Bridgerton.

I, Lady Whistledown, your ever-watchful guide to the inner workings of the ton, shall regale you with the most tantalizing tales of the highborn and influential families that grace the grand ballrooms of London. It is a world where whispers carry more weight than words spoken aloud, and a single glance can set hearts ablaze or shatter dreams.

In this Regency era, where corsets are tight and social mores even tighter, the society is ruled by a web of connections, alliances, and unspoken desires. But fear not, for beneath the polished veneer of polite society lies a vibrant undercurrent of passion, ambition, and intrigue. Scandal lurks in every opulent corner, as love affairs bloom in the shadows and forbidden romances kindle under the watchful eyes of the ton.

Follow me as I delve into the lives of all the esteemed families this season, their triumphs, their heartaches, and their darkest secrets. As the anonymous chronicler of society’s scandals and secrets, I shall expose the truth behind the facades, peel away the layers of deception, and offer you a glimpse into the hearts of those who dwell in this gilded world. The ton may be a labyrinth of whispered rumors and hidden desires, but fear not, dear readers, for with me as your guide, no stone shall remain unturned.

So, step into the sumptuous ballrooms, where the music swells and the dance of intrigue begins. Immerse yourself in a world of forbidden love, breathtaking betrayals, and the eternal pursuit of happiness against all odds. For in the glittering realm of this society, where appearances are everything, the truth lies hidden beneath the shimmering surface, waiting to be revealed by none other by me, Lady Whistledown herself.

Yours Truly.

Hello all! Just trying to see how many people would be interested if this RP was created. As of right now, there’s no set date for the start of it but I will be cohosting with the lovely @Littlefeets

Are you interested?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Past Interest

@astxrism @Madilnel @novella

6 Likes

“just tell them we’re animorphs.”

“tell them we’re what?”

“idiot teenagers with a death wish.”

Twenty years ago, the greatest battle in the history of humanity was fought. Twenty years ago, a secret war between us and the unknown was brought to the light. Twenty years ago, the world would never be the same.

And the world forgot it all.

In the blink of an eye, the war with the Yeerks, the technological advancements made with extraterrestrial resources, and any interplanetary connections made were gone from Earth’s collective consciousness. Life went on as it did before- everything regarding life outside of the planet became completely obscured, until it became only scientific fiction once more.

And then, Jupiter disappeared.

It isn’t every day a planet disappears, and while the scientists of Earth were hard at work attempting to find the reason behind this phenomena, they took to overlooking other things.

Such as the number of seemingly unrelated people across the globe coming down with an fervent paranoia, raving of the evil darkness with many faces.

The strange going-ons of the massive tech conglomerate Berenson & Co.

And the group of kids that just so happened to have the misfortune of being tasked with saving the world.

You’ve just experienced a night that will change the course of the rest of your life. Something went terribly wrong twenty years ago, and you now have the power to connect the dots. Use your abilities. Find out what happened.

Because there are others like you.

And they might not be your friends.

The Deets

Hey there! Welcome to this friendly-neighborhood interest check!

So, I’ve been wanting to do this roleplay for YEARS, and finally came up with a way to do it that wasn’t just a copy of the original! This takes place ~20 years after the end of the original series, so pretty much 2023, for simplicity’s sake.

You don’t have to have read the original books- it’s probably gonna be more fun that way, too, since you’ll be in the same position as your characters! Don’t worry, any necessary info or lore tidbits will be filled in for you :slight_smile:

• Alright, Andalite (yes, tag me!)
  • Maybe, lets see the thread first (maybe, tag me!)
  • Not this time (nah, no tag for me)

0 voters

(tiny ping to @Tina.G @Mouschi @OhSumana because I had to redo the poll oop)

4 Likes

A roleplay based on Sing Shongs’s webnovel/manhwa Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

A world of Realism, where supernaturalism, monsters and magic were elements of fantasy, isekai and apocalypse were subjects of works of fiction, was the world everyone lived in. And life of most individuals was a collection of years of mundane activities. Everything was organised in a routine, until one afternoon, the rules of “real” world went down along with the world itself. Soon it came to everyone’s realisation that although the monotony of the world had come to end, it had given birth to a new world of apocalypse and fierce competition and one must struggle and pay for their existence.

As the world paused, on that very day, the inhabitants of Earth received a harrowing reminder, of the upcoming battle of existence against the unknown, and the sacrifices…

「 The free service of planetary system #### has been terminated. 」

The was the very moment, the genre of life : Realism, merged with the genre of fiction : fantasy. And to survive, you must clear the scenarios and pay for your existence.

「 The Main Scenario has commenced. 」

Hello. So, I’ve been wanting to host /participate in some kind of action(?) + fantasy Roleplay for a while. This is fruit of that wish and all the manhwas I’ve read of similar genres. Honestly this is still in Planning phase and I’ve been thinking how to make it work, so there are chances that this won’t be taking place in action. But if it does, characters will be killed, so making multiple characters is suggested, and you don’t need to read the Manhwa/Novel to participate in the roleplay but if you do, then of course, that’s better. And lastly, the canon characters might not be part of the roleplay.

Would you be interested?

• Yes (tag)
  • Maybe (tag)
  • Maybe (no tag)
  • No (no tag duhh)
  • I would like to help in planning and proba co-host

0 voters

4 Likes

The House of Paper

The ultimate gamble. For the first time in history, the impossible has happened, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in Washington DC has been taken over by a group of robbers. Wearing masks of Salvador and Dali and a red jumpsuit, the robbers attempt to perform the best heist the world has ever seen – stealing over 3 billion dollars worth of bills from the United States Bureau.

None of the robbers have anything to lose, including for some, their lives. After months of careful planning and detail the robbers have taken over the Bureau and are locked in a standstill with the police, leveraging hostages and threats in order to increase the chances of success. As the clock ticks, their chances of success lowers. The question remains: who are they and will they be able to escape with their lives?

inspired by la casa de papel, this roleplay focuses on staging a heist. dependig on what seems popular characters will either have a robber or a police (or maybe both?). the rp will be moderately fast paced and if it seems to have enough interest, start in august.

this roleplay will depend on character’s actions, there will be surprises, twists and plans, as in the show with some key aspects of the show i ncluded but will be unique for most aspects as it will be a unique settings with original characters.

• Yes I’m in - Tag
  • Maybe - Tag
  • Maybe - No Tag
  • Not Interested

0 voters

• Players should have either a robber or a police character
  • Players should be able to have both

0 voters

3 Likes
click me

*Considering that I have more freedom, I want to see if people are still interested in the Kalopsia Academy story I’ve built. Last time House of Caesar did not get very far, mostly my fault. I notice people sometimes need a moment before trying a dead roleplay again, especially one that’s fizzled out twice, so I’ve decided to offer some options. I’ve always planned to have multiple rps in this universe so I’ll see if one of them, if any seems to have interest among the public and what people seem to be most excited for / want most. A reminder that there are paranormal (not fantasy, paranormal) elements within each roleplay (: *

House of Psyke

Paranormal Level: :star: :star: :star:

Mystery Level: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Difficulty Level: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Chance of Survival: :star: :star: :star:

Created in opposition and perhaps Caesar’s only worthy rival, House of Psyke has been the most intriguing house, and perhaps one of the most selective. They are not unfamiliar with dirty secrets and tarnished reputations, but we tend to be very forgiving with our idols. Psyke boasts a large repertoire of famous lawyers, judges, diplomats, politicians and other powerful figures.

These students tend to win in the game of life, as opposed to House Caesar which gain recognition or Cleopatra which gain fame and money, House Psyke gains power. It is not unfamiliar for students to be royalty or children of dictators as well. However, as with all the other houses, (although rather recent) Psyke tends to employ a very balanced and holistic acceptance, allowing people from various backgrounds to gain entry and success within the house.

House Psyke returns to Kalopsia Academy from winter break with interesting news, the threat of dissolution. After a scandalous event has been unearthed, House Psyke must come to terms that their access to power may be permanently closed forever, having them lose their spot in their coveted house but also prestigious school as well. Will the students be able to avoid a disaster or fall victim to their own medicine?

How Interested are you?
  • Would be interested if it happened - tag
  • Might be interested if it happened - tag
  • Might be interested if it happened - no tag
  • Not interested at all - no tag

0 voters

House of Cleopatra

Paranormal Level: :star: :star:

Mystery Level: :star:

Difficulty Level: :star: :star:

Chance of Survival: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

The most idyllic house of them all, House Cleopatra boasts a clean history of success and beauty. Home to students of the arts, you will be hard pressed to not find anything not gorgeous within the house at all, including the people. Named after the most famous seductress in history, Cleopatra aims to seduce it’s audience, garnering them fame with the names famous actors, dancers, artists and writers within it’s list.

It’s filled with glittering stars and nearly each member of the house is well-known and famous by their second year. The most populous house hosts a great amount of students and space for students to study and train. Unlike the other houses, they focuse purely on their individual paths with only the necessary classes to graduate. The rest of the time they spend training for their desired roles, dancing, acting, painting or singing for hours upon hours a day with the some of the best in the field as their teachers and classmates.

Still, beauty can mask deadly danger and the jewels of Kalopsia Academy are not different. The stars of this house will find themselves hard pressed to live up to the expectations of the public and also themselves. Psyke may be known as the house of snakes, but the namesake of the house was famously killed by one. Betrayal and temptation are at an all time high as the students realize that despite their prestige, unlike the other houses they are fighting for a limited number of spots in the real world and their stardom may either fade or explode within their faces.

Does this catch your interest?

0 voters

House of Quetzlcoatl

Paranormal Level: :star: :star: :star::star::star:

Mystery Level: :star::star: :star: :star: :star:

Difficulty Level: :star: :star::star: :star: :star: :star:

Chance of Survival: :star: :star:

Filled with the most normal students in the school, this house is often looked down upon and harshly criticized by their fellow classmates due to having the least rigorous classes and the least “successful” students by other houses’ standards but still holds all the perks. The houses members are more likely to get a normal everyday job within the workforce such as firefighters, nurses, teachers, etc. rather than a powerful, recognized or famous job.

Still the “youngest” house holds many of it’s own secrets and has their own importance within the school and despite the ridcule of the others, maybe be the only thing keeping the balance within the school.

Would you have interest if it happened?

0 voters

What rp do you want to see first

Which would you prefer to happen first
  • I want Cleopatra first
  • I want Psyke first
  • I want Quetzlcoatl first
  • I want Caesar first

0 voters

Q & A

when will whichever roleplay start

It depends on which one, some of them have more prep work to be done than others. originally the order was supposed to be caesar > psyke > cleopatra > quetzl but if people decide they want a different order, i will have to tie up some ends to make it make sense. whichever chosen will open late july / early august but start perhaps in september/october

what is the survival rating

the more stars = the easier it is for your characters to survive. fun way of looking at it is how many stars is how many characters will live at the end (/j). however, survival just means coming out relatively unharmed or successful in the end goal. low survival doesn’t correlates with more death but doesn’t really cause more death. as always, characters death depends on character choices, so it may have one star but have few casualties

what is the paranormal level

paranormal: Paranormal events are purported phenomena described in popular culture, folk, and other non-scientific bodies of knowledge, whose existence within these contexts is described as being beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.
This doesn’t necessarily mean fantasy or magic, there’s no magic and characters won’t really inherit magical abilities. paranormal level denotes how many events or involvement paranormal activity may have on the plot. as with house caesar there is a level of paranormality within each rp, but some houses have higher levels due to their own house history

what is the diffculty level

just how difficult clues and the plot is. not really tied to complexity but more on how you’ll have to read inbetween the lines and actually work to get the clues out which would mean more google searching

what is the paranormal level

paranormal: Paranormal events are purported phenomena described in popular culture, folk, and other non-scientific bodies of knowledge, whose existence within these contexts is described as being beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.
This doesn’t necessarily mean fantasy or magic, there’s no magic and characters won’t really inherit magical abilities. paranormal level denotes how many events or involvement paranormal activity may have on the plot. as with house caesar there is a level of paranormality within each rp, but some houses have higher levels due to their own house history

how will you make sure it won't die this time

while i can’t promise it won’t die as it will rely on both i and the people participating, i will assure that i will erase as many possibilities that it will die on my part. i’m breaking up the sg parts in smaller sections so people won’t feel overwhelmed and still have character agency and am implementing a long wait time that way things can be outlined so if anything happens to me, I can pass it on to someone else to continue following the guide

how many characters will one have

minimum is two characters, max is how many you can handle. if two characters is too much, you can always pm me when sign ups are posted

there's not enough information on the plots for me

that’s on purpose, i want to see what premise engages people. if enough people like one, i will add more detail on sign-ups. i don’t want to give too much away as it can spoil the other rp options. if you have any questions or clarifications you can @ me on the rper chat thread or pm me

5 Likes

The Pafas

In a world where regular lives have been disrupted by unforeseen events, a group of people are thrown into a role they never asked for: warriors against a deadly threat to Earth. They were living their lives, blissfully unaware of their alien heritage, until they were startled awake by a weird sound. When they awaken, they find themselves in a mystery village. Confused and disoriented, they are approached by an apologetic man named ‘A’kin’ who explains it to them:

1. They are the children of aliens, left on earth because the alien world was too dangerous, and now the earth is under attack because of the alien world’s failure. Since they have lived on earth and know how to navigate it, their help is needed.

2. All their loved ones memories of them are nonexistent currently.

3. The Earth is in grave danger, and they must become warriors and learn how to control their powers.

As the alien descendants mourn the loss of their former life and the erasure of their loved ones’ memories, they must accept their fate as fighters and embrace their newfound skills. They create profound relationships of friendship and support inside their tightly knit community, united by a common objective.

The objective to survive.

They were told a million different times that, The path they must tread is treacherous, and the impending battle with the villain carries great risks. Some of them may ultimately make the ultimate sacrifice and die. The weakest will be sacrificed as it is unavoidable, so the goal is to become the strongest, help defeat evil, and not get sacrificed.

So Pafas don’t be weak, don’t show weakness, don’t show fear, and don’t become a contestant to be sacrificed because remember we are always watching out for the weakest of the weakest and no sadly, there’s no escape.

Words

Pafas= Young Aliens
Neekron= The name of their alien homeland
Zelora: the advanced secret village on earth, the pafas reside in currently
Galaxia: An intergalatic council responsible for overseeing the protection of earth and other planets (they were ‘kidnapped’ by Galaxia)
Q’uinorea: The villainous alien threatening earth

Powers

So basically all their powers are elemental

They will be divided by children of the

Kroisis lineage (children of the aliens who can control either metals and Geokinesis. Regardless of their specific power, all Kroisis descendants share the unique ability to communicate with land animals. On Earth, the Pafas from the Kroisis lineage are often musicians, athletes or independently wealthy. However, now faced with a new reality, they must navigate life without their privileged lifestyles and the assistance of maids. Can these once-rich kids survive and adapt to a world without their financial advantages? Where being weak is a death sentence?

The Merabal Lineage: Descendants of this lineage possess Hydrokinesis, allowing them to manipulate water, and have the ability to communicate with any aquatic creature. They also have the ability to sense the different between fresh and saltwater (which is something that will come in handy soon) Some members of the Merabal Lineage have the ability to heal with their water powers, making them skilled healers. As a result, many Merabal pafas on earth are doctors, therapists, scientists, or swimmers.

The Kukukulkua (Kulka for short) Members of this lineage have the ability of * Pyrokinesis, they can manipulate fire to their will. They have a hard time getting cold as their bodies are natural heaters. They can control the temperature of their fire at will and each Kulka alien (unless related) have different fire colors, some can be blue, some the normal color or purple. Some of them can create fire at will and others need to touch something and let it burn before they can manipulate fire. Aliens on earth of the Kulka lineage are typically firefighters, Pyrotechnician, chefs, mechanics or athletes (due to their competitive nature)

The Auriels: Members of this lineage can manipulate wind, fly, control thunder, form hurricanes and tornadoes, but not all of them can do it as other Auriel lineage aliens might have Audiokinesis(sound manipulation) and can sense how the weather would be like. Whether one of the other, all Auriels can communicate with animals that fly. Most Auriels Pafas on earth are Meteorologists, engineers, pilots, professional athletes of extreme sports (think sky diving, kite boarding) and opera singers.

These divisions within the alien descendants create very distinct paths and roles for each lineage, shaping their identities and the contributions they make in their fight against the impending threat.

What type of Kroisis, Merabal etc pafa you are (like if you can control metals or just Geokinesis, will be determined by me but what lineage you want to be is determined by you)

Q & A

how many characters are we allowed to have

a minimum of two and a maximum of whatever you want (just don’t go overboard)

can the pafas leave the village to go to the 'normal' earth and see how things are

They can, they are allowed to go in and out because the alien leaders want to remind them that if they don’t help out then the earth as they know it and love will be destroyed and also to see how their loved one’s dont remember them like at all (it is temporary though)

But unless training, they can go (they are allowed to go in an out once they are proven to be one of the best of the best, top of the strongest ig)

How would you determine the weakest

Well, during the training, they would be put against aliens (and each other) and the more fights they lose, the weaker they are. Also whether or not you have learnt to control your powers will determine your ‘weak’ score. There will also be a vote of the weakest where rp members can vote out someone to be sacrificed.

Note: If they are two that are equally as weak, then two will be sacrificed.

What will happen if you are the strongest

Then you will get a cookie!

I’m joking, well basically you will see soon

rp starting date?"

In a month or three

There's not enough information for me

Once the thread is set, i’ll put in more but this is just the base/lore

• yes- i’m interested tag
  • Maybe- tag
  • idk/no - no tag

0 voters

2 Likes

It is 2001 when nine high school students from different social cliques find themselves in detention on a typical Saturday morning. The atmosphere is tense as they are forced to spend a day together with no phones, no devices, and no board games to keep them company. Just themselves; a jock, a prep, a nerd, a goth, a rebel, two floaters, a stoner, and a hipster, to keep each other company. But everyone knows jocks don’t mess with nerds and gorgeous rich preps do not mess with stoners or hipsters, so how are they supposed to survive with just them and not go against the social quo?

As the day progresses, the group struggles to find common ground, and their differences lead to clashes and conflicts. However, amidst the tension, they begin to share their secrets and stories with one rule; what is said in detention stays in detention. and they all discover that they might have more in common than they think.

Suddenly, the day takes a dark turn when a Mr.Albert, a teacher, overseeing their detention, collapses unexpectedly and is pronounced dead. Shocked and horrified, the students find themselves caught in a real-life mystery as they become prime suspects in the teacher’s death. Things turn for the worst when one of the floaters is also pronounced dead- leaving eight of them as crime suspects for the murder of a teacher and a fellow classmate.

Panicked and desperate to clear their name, and keep their secrets, the group must put their differences aside and work together to uncover the truth of the deaths. Along the way they discover that Mayday High is a school filled with many many secrets and most of the secrets seem to connect itself with them and their families. But what do these eight teenagers and their families have to do with the death of Mr.Albert and Alisa, a fellow classmate? And does everything that happens in detention truly stay in detention?

• Yes- tag me
  • maybe- tag me
  • no-no tag

0 voters

4 Likes

So first I want to shout out @benitz786 for giving me the inspiration for this rp :heart:

This rp is inspired by Disney’s “The Society of Second Born Royals” movie, and the cliff notes version is this: Second born royals have powers and need to save the world (you can read the plot summary here if you wish)

The basic idea is that you have a bunch of royal spies with powers that go on missions assigned by a queen. Or as @OhSumana put it (but paraphrased): “Royal stuff + spy + mystery + killing + powers”

I do need more planning for this, but I wanted to see if anybody was interested first

That’s all I have so far. What do you guys think? :slight_smile:

• This sounds cool (tag)
  • This is interesting! (tag)
  • Maybe I’ll come back to this idea (no tag)
  • No thank you (no tag)

0 voters

5 Likes

Okay, so this isn’t a fully thought out idea yet. Just a disclaimer :joy: But, I did want to gauge interest!

So, I’ve been thinking about starting my own RP, however, before I start running them again I did want to join one just as a writer. Until I can do that, I won’t start a full RP of my own. Butttt I did have an idea:

So, for everyone waiting on RP’s to start up, or people who don’t have the time or energy to commit to a full RP, I was thinking of doing RP prompts. They would be kind of mini-RP storylines on a “RP prompts” thread. It would allow people to join in on new prompts, start up quickly, develop characters as you write, get instant feedback on writing from others, and play through a shortened storyline without having to commit to a full-length RP.
For example, say the plot was based on a dystopian society. Something along the lines of:

“There are two types of people. Those who are awake…and those who choose to keep their eyes shut. The government has ensured perfection in every aspect of life; from the weather in the dome to the perfect job and life partner for each citizen. There are, however, those with their eyes open…peering into the deceit and lies they feed us in each morning capsule. The question is: which one are you?”

Obviously, I’d give a few more details and how to set up characters. Each prompt would have an end goal. Something the characters have to achieve to finish the story. This keeps the storylines shorter and gives each character an initial purpose. Characters will be submitted with basic information and FC’s, but most will be developed as the story unfolds.
IF YOU WANT TO KEEP A CHARACTER super fun idea by @sunflowerjm (who will probably help me out with this) is to make them American Horror Story types of characters and adapt your previous character to the new prompt! So, if you have a character from that dystopian prompt example that you really loved, and the new prompt is high school romance, and you want to move them over, go for it! As long as they adapt to the new story.

Anyone can set the new prompt after the previous story closes. The previous prompt host can make a finishing post letting others know they can post a new prompt if they want. I would likely have to give rules as to what qualifies as a prompt and help guide/facilitate the prompt stories as needed, but the idea is that they are short and easy plots that allow people to write and practice their character development within a goal-oriented storyline! (Or if you’ve always wanted to start an RP/had an idea but didn’t want to do a full prep and planned version…this could be a fun option to help run your own mini storyline!)

So let me know what you think and if you’d be interested in joining in on a prompt or if you have any questions on how it would work! It’s just meant as a fun filler RP-based writing activity for anyone who wants to join in!

(@Jass if you’re bored and wanting to write something fun and easy this could be a good hold over until Bridgerton starts up!)

apparently this is a similar idea to @CrazyCaliope ’s thread so credit to you! but I was hoping to have it a bit more structured like an RP and with people making and only speaking for their characters. I’ll write up all the details if there’s enough interest in it!

• yes tag me
  • maybe tag me
  • maybe don’t tag me
  • no thank you

0 voters

6 Likes

idk, with everyone else coming up with creative ideas this was just a passing thought…

Vanishing Point

The company’s retreat to a luxury resort was supposed to be a weekend of team-building activities, games, and relaxation. After all, they just became a multimillion dollar company, and anyone in the Union couldn’t be fired. John, the boss, had planned everything down to the last detail. That’s just how he was. The team participated in the planned activities and also spent time getting to know each other better. They played board games, went on nature walks, and enjoyed meals together.

On the final night, they gathered around a campfire and shared stories, telling jokes, and enjoying s’mores. But the next morning, someone was missing. A member of the team had vanished without a trace. Panic set in as the team searched the resort, the beach, the nearby woods, but there was no sign of the missing person.

An investigation was launched, but it only created more anxiety and tension among the team. With no progress in the investigation and the police wanting to close the case, the team had already been coming up with theories. Who wouldn’t?

It had only been 48 hours since they had gone missing. Already, they were being escorted back off the resort. Nothing but a ten minute interrogation.

Abruptly rushed back to New York City, no reason was given, and they were all sworn to secrecy. The team returned to work on Monday, but the atmosphere was tense and anxiety-ridden.

When John didn’t show up for work, the team realized that something was seriously wrong. They were left with two options: pretend that nothing happened and move on with their lives, or delve deeper into the mystery and find their missing co-worker along with John.

Realizing that their retreat was not what it seemed, and they found themselves plagued by threatening strangers who tried to scope them out, nagging and stalking for answers. New Yorkers were brutal if they didn’t get the truth…or at least, if they didn’t get what they wanted to hear. Together, they must fight to uncover the truth behind their missing teammate, even if it means putting their own lives on the line.

OOh a mystery I haven’t completely figured out :smiley:
jk sorta
Idk, again passing thought, might happen might not

• Yes, tag me
  • Maybe, Tag me
  • Ehh maybe, don’t tag me
  • No thanks, don’t tag

0 voters

5 Likes

Ragnarök: The New Gods (based off the Netflix show of the same name)

~ “There will come a time where you believe everything is finished.That will be the beginning.” ~ Louis L’Amour

Tired, millennia after millennia of the same old war between the gods and giants with each side barely edging out the other, Frigga has decided enough is enough and to end the giants and bring peace to Midgard once and for all. But for such a change of fate on a universal scale no less, she would need help…outside help. She went throughout the Nine realms seeking other gods to help in what she hoped would be the final battle. After finally convincing them of the impending threat to each of their realms, she gathered the essence of each god and goddess and returned to Migard. She now searches for the right humans, the right avatars, to imbue with power.

This Rp, if enough people like it, would be based on the Netflix show of the same name. I tweaked a few things to better fit the Rp but the majority will loosely follow the show and its rules. The Nine Realms for the purposes of this Rp, are nine variations of Earth in which each pantheon actually exists there: Norse, Greek, Egyptian, Hindu, Aztec, Chinese, Celtic, Persian, Japanese. Your character would be an “avatar” of one of the gods/goddesses and are indistinguishable from them, your character is that god and they are you. Each character has their own respective powers they grow into, but a few things will apply to all characters across the board as seen in the show:

1. After some time growing into your power, each character will become completely indestructible…to weapons made by mortals. Natural/Elemental attacks (such as lightning or fire for example) have been pretty effective but also won’t outright kill you. The only things that can kill your characters are “weapons of Old”. These are weapons from the “Old World” (Examples include: Mjölnir, Zeus’s Thunderbolt, Poseidon’s trident, The Eternal Flame, Giant’s weapons, etc) and must each be made/crafted/forged according to their respective legend/myth in order to be effective against the giants.

2. Each PC has some degree of true sight and can see themselves or others as their “godly” form. It will start out as flickers or glimpses here and there and get will stronger should your character choose to practice focusing it.

3. As part of your “godhood”, any mortal afflictions you may or may not decide to give your character will be fixed. Examples include: poor eyesight, asthma, deafness, etc. And should your character give up their power, said afflictions would return.

4. As previously mentioned your character can give up their power, but should they want it back, they would need to go through proper character growth and have the “will to do what is necessary” to gain them back.

• Yes, tag me!
  • Maybe, tag me
  • Maybe, don’t tag me
  • No, don’t tag me

0 voters

5 Likes

Buried Truths

A group of seemingly ordinary individuals - a cop, an athlete, a stay-at-home parent, a student, a random civilian, a nurse, a felon, and the one who started it - find themselves caught in a web of secrets and lies after a tragic accident. It was supposed to be a simple night out, but one small mistake throws their lives into chaos. As they struggle to come to terms with what they’ve done, they realize that the consequences of their actions are too grave to ignore. With no one to turn to, they make a decision to bury the truth and hope that it will stay buried forever. However, as the days go by, guilt eats away at them, and paranoia sets in. They begin to question each other’s motives and alliances, wondering who will crack under the pressure and spill the beans. When the police start to get involved, they realize that their plan to cover up the accident is going to be much harder than they first anticipated. Despite being strangers, the group quickly realizes that they are in this mess together and must rely on each other to get through it—well, maybe not at first. As they work together to cover up their tracks and keep their secret hidden, they form an unlikely bond that feels almost like a friendship. They start to learn about each other’s lives and backgrounds, and begin to see each other as more than just accomplices in a crime. They offer each other support and comfort during their moments of weakness, and develop a sense of loyalty and trust that they never thought possible. Despite the tragedy that brought them together, they find solace in the fact that they have each other to lean on as they navigate the aftermath of their mistakes. Will they be able to keep their secret hidden or will the truth come out, destroying their lives and tearing their friendships apart?

In short, here’s this description:
a group of people accidentally unalive someone. Some people’s part being involuntary manslaughter others really bad circumstances and time. The bottom line, nobody was meant to end up ded but a bit of panic, a career, a relationship, and the once in a lifetime opportunity that’s too amazingly good to lose may drive people to secrets they never thought they’d have to keep.

Welp I did it again, and here’s the test of fate. This is supposed to be a comedy to some extent, but that could change if deemed inappropriate

• Yes, tag
  • Maybe, tag
  • Maybe, no tag
  • No thanks, no tag

0 voters

2 Likes

A trip to remember

TW : possible mentions of c@nnabilism and d@aths

Vacations are fun and that is why a group of people had eagerly planned to visit a tiny town that promised the perfect vacation experience—paid lunches for tourists, luxurious accommodations, and the attraction of living like royalty, all set in a picturesque environment. The advertising had depicted pictures of wonderful relaxation, laughter by the beach, and starlit evenings. It appeared to be the ideal vacation from their everyday routines, a chance to relax and forget about their concerns.

When they came to Nesk, they had not expected it to be nestled that deep in the woods, but it was ok, it seemed ok. But every night they will hear strange noises, the locals of the town will give them strange looks. As they are unpacking, the each notice a letter in their bags saying

‘you’re next’ written in red. It was all jokes to them strange but all jokes, so what happens when the next day 2 members from their crew are found dead and the food they are eating start to smell and feel fishy or maybe more fleshy?

topics"

slight mentions of possible c@nabalism
Some paranormal
Horror and a lot of horror
Slight comedy/dark comedy

I think there needs to be more horror rps and of course there is nothing extremely explicit here and it is very pg

• yes- tag
  • maybe- tag
  • no- no tag

0 voters

2 Likes

STL file Barbie Logo for Desk・3D print design to download・Cults

inspired by the 2023 movie Barbie

Welcome loves to Barbieland! Where girls can be anything they want and Kens can be with barbies. There are also some barbie friends like Allen, Midge and some more! Everything is perfect in Barbieland, and everyone is perfect in Barbieland, all imperfections are simple, eliminated what can’t sell, are not needed. But of course dear first they do not get eliminated eliminated they get discontinued. It was ok at first after all the Barbies and Ken’s who were failured could still exist- it was perfectly fine in Barbieland sure they get scrutinized but it was sunshine and rainbows, but what happens when the perfect Barbies and Ken’s are ordered to Eliminate the imperfections? Will they bring war and blood to Barbieland? will the imperfections surrender or will they fight and make their way to society?

Ok so i have been thinking of a way to make a barbie rp possible then i thought of well a Barbie/Ken war, the perfect barbies/kens with their ‘friends’ vs the imperfections (think weird Barbie and all discountinued barbies or kens) barbie with a little touch of dystopia players will basically have to have two characters- an imperfect barbie/ken and a perfect one- opposite sides of the ‘war’ and well if the imperfect barbies are successful then they may get the chance to integrate into barbie/ken society or rule barbie/ken society but if they are not well bye bye.

I have way more explanation but this is basically a rough draft as its not starting anytime soon this year

• yes- tag
  • maybe- tag
  • no- no tag
0 voters
3 Likes