New job, new job, new job, yay

period

nop
im hungry

I did not see this until now.

It’s good. When my birthday comes around though I’m going to be getting another one to focus on until both are intermixed in the summer. :+1:

1 Like

Ooooh… moving? What’s the new job?

1 Like

I got hired for Old Navy, I’ve been waiting on an orientation date for a few weeks now.

1 Like

YAY! I’m glad you’re back. … So I read that you were hired by the Old Navy but what is that? Does it mean you’re working instead of college or as well as?

1 Like

I was hired by Old Navy! It’s a clothing store that (mostly) sells jeans. I’ll be working part-time at Old Navy while in college. Just a way for me to get money and job experience.

1 Like

Ooooh… nice. Congrats on getting the job there. Is it good working there? I bet a bit of extra money is though. You still at home or forming/flatting?

1 Like

Yeah, I like the environment. My next orientation is on Wednesday. I’m still at home with my parents and siblings. I’m one of the youngest of the siblings. Second youngest

1 Like

At new serving job for the seasons until my other workplace opens again. :sunglasses:

Oh, you’re still doing orientation? Glad you like it though. … Nice, easier than living on your own, yeah?

1 Like

Why was it closed?

Well because it’s a food stand type of place haha. So because of weather, it’s only open for the summers.

This is the place. You drive in and get served outside with a tray on your window unless you want it to-go. It’s amazing. Great tips and I used to assist in managing. Excited to go back honestly. It’s my first priority over my other current serving job I have at an actual corporate restaurant.

1 Like

Nice. Bet it super probably with the locals too.

Do you mean popular?

Lol cos if so, yes. My grandpa loves the place and everyone’s always excited when it’s announced to open. It’s been around for I think over 100 years. Don’t quote me on that though, but it’s really old. :rofl:

1 Like

Two parts to orientation. And yes, it is easier than living on my own.

1 Like

Whoops. Yeah, I did. I think pressed a wrong letter and autocorrect change it.

Damn. That’s really cool. Quite amazing it’s been popular for so long.

1 Like

Why two parts? … Nice.

1 Like

General training/paperwork, then actual job training

1 Like

Oooooh… that makes more sense. Yup.

1 Like