New Review team

We now have a team of 4 reviewers, we will be posting reviews on the website and on Instagram sundays. You can apply for a chance to have a review done on your story from the main Shanniiwrites website.
Patrons will be given priority for the reviews, so if you are one then make use of it!

We will be doing reviews on random stories as well as ones that have applied for a review, so if your story is given one and you didn’t apply then don’t worry about it, no one has impersonated you. :green_heart:

Reviews can be done on stories on a variety of platforms, containing but not limited to: Episode, Wattpad, Tales, Tap & chapters. If your story is on another platform then ask in this thread if reviews can be done on your platform.

Please note that you must be able to take constructive criticism from the reviews, if you have a problem with something that is said then the best course of action is to PM @ShanniiWrites

The current Review team is:

@MeghanWrites
@liyahsdiamond
@Jass

Apply for reviews here

19 Likes

Who are the reviewers?

1 Like

you are not one?

btw the other day I was looking for an old review I had because I wanted to ask them to review my new story because their review was one of the best I got, turns out it was you

3 Likes

I knew I’d forgotten something :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

Myself, @liyahsdiamond and @Jass

4 Likes

do you guys rewiew unpublish stories?

2 Likes

Uhh maybe? I think the focus is published stories on apps, it depends though what kind of story is it?

2 Likes

its an episode story, though if you do unpublish I dont want one right now because there is a scene I wanna rewrite first

3 Likes

I don’t know how we would be able to review an episode story is it isn’t published on the app though…

2 Likes

xD cool lol. my review days are over. retired cookie

5 Likes

We can review unfinished stories, you would just add the share link.

4 Likes

Aww man…

2 Likes

Just a reminder for everyone that we are also open to reviewing contest entries, if its rated as a good story it will definitely gain you a few extra readers cause the reviews are both posted on Shannii’s website and the Instagram.

8 Likes

I’m up for reviews too!

2 Likes

I like to request a rewiew for my contest entry. I have been working on it in a half year already.

just give me a couple of days to have it grammar cheked

1 Like

That’s awesome! Fill out the form once it’s done and we will get on it as soon as possible!

1 Like

just send in the request.

1 Like

Cool1 It’s been added to the list and will be reviewed as soon as possible :+1::wolf::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I submitted one! Feel free to put it at the back of the list if you haven’t done it yet, I want the review but I don’t want it that badly.

1 Like

It is on the list :purple_heart:

1 Like