New Staff Members - June 2020

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for applying! The application is now closed! :open_mouth:

We have decided on our new staff members and they are as follows:

General Staff

@passionfruit
@Secretz
@Oofalumpa

RP Staff

@Littlefeets
@CerealKiller (has access to the Restricted Section)

You’re on the Staff Team, but You’ve been Stolen

@astxrism (has access to the Restricted Section) – El would really love to steal you for General Staff, so you will be contacted shortly!

@Megan - Cali would really love to steal you for the RP Staff, so you will be contacted shortly!

Backup Staff

@Squishy (General)
@Quinn (General)
@unsungcheerio (RP)
@raviola (RP)
@ForeverAngel (RP)

We wish we could make you all staff members, but we had a set number of staff we were looking for this time!

Congratulations to everyone who got it and thank you so much to everyone who applied!

:heart:

I know that some of you might be a little disappointed! Unfortunately, there were a few lovely people we couldn’t consider because they weren’t active enough! There were also a few who clicked “I can dedicate 7 hours a week” and then said they could only do 5! We love you still, though!

Tags

@ForumStaff
@Announcements
@StaffHopefuls

47 Likes

I am literally screaming right now internally. I can’t even compute sentences right now. aHHHH! Thank you so much! I just- AHH! Oofalumpa.exe has shutdown, please try again.

17 Likes

Congrats everyone!

12 Likes

Ahhh!! Congrats everyone! :yellow_heart::clap::partying_face:

12 Likes

WOAHHH! Congratulations! :smiley: Yaaay! Welcome to the team! So excited to have you! :trophy: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada:

10 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Yay! Congrats to all! :partying_face:

(^◔ᴥ◔^)

(つ▀¯▀)つ

I’m a proud mama!!

11 Likes

Congrats to everyone who made it :fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::point_right:t4::point_left:t4:

10 Likes

Congratulations!

9 Likes

:scream:

9 Likes

:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

woahhh didn’t think I was gonna be on any of the lists lmao so making it on backup is a huge deal to me! Thankk youuu!!

And congratulations to everyone else, you all deserve it!! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Passie! ⊂(・ω・*⊂)

7 Likes

Literally my face rn.

7 Likes

CONGRATS MY BUDDIES!!!

9 Likes

Congrats broskiissssss :sunglasses::call_me_hand::sunglasses::sunglasses::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Congrats!!! :tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!!

8 Likes

9 Likes

Congrats everyone!!

Omg, even if I’m a backup staff member it still sounds surreal. Thank you to all the staff team. It means so much!!

7 Likes