Nightcore discussion!

Time to discuss Nightcore :sunglasses: personally I think it can make certain songs sound so much better. I’m a person who doesn’t really like slow songs much so when they get sped up I just think it sounds better. Here are some of my favourites:

11 Likes

I like nightcore, it’s another nice version of a song, sometimes i am in the mood to jam with nightcore’s versions. Perfection!

2 Likes

I love the metal nightcore version of phantom of the opera :joy:

3 Likes

haha nicee :+1: :rofl:

2 Likes

Nightcore is awesome! The majority of the music I listen to is nightcore

3 Likes

I love nightcore! Mainly, my playlist only has nightcore since I like songs that are faster and have a higher pitch. I do have some regular songs but I prefer nightcore.

4 Likes

There’s also a Daycore :sunglasses:

But yeah Nightcore’s epic, I like upbeat songs so it’s awesome to hear my favourite ones sound even better!

Although sometimes that high pitched voice ruins it :cry:

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes the creators make the pitch so high it’s screaming your ear to death. I don’t like that.

3 Likes

Me neither, it also gets really annoying when I’m on games that allow others to play music and they’re all playing the same song with the same irritating voice >:T

1 Like

Oof, there are some songs in nightcore that I don’t like

I just listened to the nightcore version of Control (that was in the first post thing) because I’ve heard the original before and it actually wasn’t bad but I’d rather just listen to the original version of the song over the nightcore version

1 Like

Wow I love night ore!

1 Like

Nightcore of all songs, especially kpop are awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As a bump I’m gonna post all my favourite nightcore songs that aren’t in the OP

(TW self harm for Sarcasm)

2 Likes

I really like nightcore, mostly it helps me find new songs that I wouldn’t have otherwise. And sometimes people will make the weirdest songs nightcore and you can laugh at that

4 Likes

The Nightcore version I have of Escape from Beatsaber is so fun

3 Likes

nightcore songs on beatsaber are the bane of my existence

2 Likes

Beatsaber is just the bane of my existence because it requires movement :eyes:

But I love it

2 Likes

just use your force powers to move the controllers :eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like