Nintendo wii discussion

Yessss I love them so much!! I almost collected all of them!

2 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I never had a wii but I played a few times at a friendā€™s house :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes

YES! My brother had it and I played it behind his back :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

Hehehehehe what was your favourite?

1 Like

Ahhhh I donā€™t really remember all of them, but either the wood guy or the purple dragon!

1 Like

I love Wii, my favorite Wii game is Wii Sports :eyes::heart::rose::two_hearts:
I also want to get Wii Sports Resort, but I keep forgetting to ask my parents :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Join :eyes::heart::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Canā€™t believe no oneā€™s mentioned this legend yet:

2 Likes

Matt

2 Likes

Hiroshi Kadamachi, Kadomatsu headassā€¦

1 Like

iā€™m honestly waiting for him to propose to meā€¦ matt if youā€™re reading thisā€¦
Youā€™re the love of my lifeā€¦ you have beaten me multiple times on wii sports, and i will let you do it over and over again if it means i can be with you forever :heart_eyes::fire::hot_face:

1 Like

Yes! Please do!

1 Like

I had a wii but we never bought any games to it. My family occasionally played wii resorts (or what itā€™s called) but got bored of it and now it is in our basement or something lol. I love games so if we had bought games to it I would have played a lot more for sure. Instead of playing the wii I spent a lot of time on the ds.

Why did you never buy games? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

No idea :woman_shrugging:t2: My parents didnā€™t get that you had to buy games and I never asked lol.

1 Like

Why didnā€™t you ask? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

They seemed very expensive :joy: And the only games I think I wanted was just dance and mario kart but I had mario kart on the DS so it didnā€™t feel that urgent. Just danceā€¦ I just danced instead :laughing:

Yeah, I played more DS and mobile games than the wii.

2 Likes

Nintendo Wii is such a throwback (for me, at least). Weā€™d lose friendships over Wii Tennis. We didnā€™t play games, we played tournaments. 1v1s. Fights for humanity. The game version of ā€œno u.ā€ A dispute? Wii Tennis? Someoneā€™s bullying you? Duke them out with Wii Teā€”

Please excuse the ramblings of this lost, strange version of an Oompalumpa. If you are bullied, reach out to someone report it to authorities, and stay safe. Even if you think it will make things worse still do it or at least talk to someone reaching out to someone will help. Now excuse us as we drag away this body.

Either way, the Wii is such a classic. I played my first Zelda game on there and so many more!

4 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :zombie: