Wii Sports Tournament! 🎾 🎳

Welcome to the Wii Sports Tournament!!!

crowd cheers

I am your host, Blondie! And may I welcome you personally to the first of this extraordinary event where people from around the world compete to win one grand title. The Wii Sports Master. Now. I know your really confused as to what this all is. Sooooo let me explain.

Each week, I will anounce the Wii Sports game for the week that you will all be competing against. Only one will be able to take the title. Butttt let me explain this in further detail.

The deets

You all probably know the basic games of Wii Sports but incase you have forgotten, here is the list

• tennis
  • baseball
  • golfing
  • bowling
  • boxing

Each week I will post here on this thread what sport is going to be for the week. Then, you can decide whether you want to participate in that week. However, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN EVERY WEEK. If I announce that golf is the sport of the week and you really suck at golf, you don’t have to play in that round. You could just wait until the week of bowling! Though I would suggest competing in every week because it just heightens your chances of making it to finals.

BuTtTtTtT I’m getting a little ahead of myself

Once I have announced the sport and announced that the weekly competition has started, you can go ahead and get your Wii out and play the sport. You can play as many times as you want until you are happy with your score. Then once you have gotten your desired score, take a picture of your TV with the score included, and then drop that picture below. Once you post your picture, you cannot change your submission!

Then, once the deadline for submissions is over, I will look through all of them, and find the highest score, and they will be crowned that sports champion.

But that’s not all!

Once every sport has gotten its week of spotlight, we will have the grand finale. This week will be the funnest, most exciting, and maybe the worst for some people. At random, I will select the sport for the week of the finals. The 4 winners of each sport will then compete in the final sport chosen, and whoever wins in crowned the Wii Sports Master!

I still haven’t decided what this will mean, but I’m thinking a badge with a second title with bragging rights sounds good? I don’t know, you’ll have to give me some ideas below!

BUT THIS YOU NEED TO READ!:

Because I am stumped on ways for you guys to compete in these sports, tennis and boxing will sadly not be played in this tournament. But in a way this is a plus because instead of taking 6 weeks, it will only take 4 weeks!

Rules!

Some of these were covered above, but I thought I should just make a whole section explaining them.

1. No being mad or offended if someone beats your score. This is just a game
  2. If you win a weekly tournament, you may not compete in another sport until after the grand Champion is crowned
  3. If you were the grand Champion, you have to wait a whole other tournament before competing for the title again!
  4. All pictures of scores must be in a ‘hide details’ box.
  5. No changing submissions after you have submitted
  6. BE COMPETITIVE!! (But not to much :wink:)
  7. Have fun my dudes!

The first sport will be announced today @5:00pm EST!

I wish you all the best of luck. May the odds be ever in your favor

Some random Tags

@WolfGamerGirl37 @SkyWalker @Megan @aesthetic @Dusk @Skyler2 @Duckling @fraud?

12 Likes

Ohhh, this is so nice, I’m definitely going to try and join!

1 Like

YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOVE WII SPORTS YES YES YES YES YESY ESYESYSEYSE

I AM SO IN

2 Likes

I love Wii Sports! :smile::heart::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oooh !! I’m in!!

hehe I’m about to kick all of your asses :kissing_heart: You’re looking at the queen of wii sports :joy:

3 Likes

but what sport tho :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m the queen of tennis :relieved::tennis::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

All except golf :rofl:

3 Likes

golf is just cursed, there’s no helping it :pensive:
boxing on the other hand… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’m getting better at golf :sunglasses::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll join!

1 Like

you’re all saying that you’re the best but you can’t beat the big boss:

My man matt will defeat you all at one point sorry to burst your bubbles

4 Likes

Hello!

I’m so sorry this is late! I was in VC and completely forgot to post the sport!

The sport...

Golf!

You will be doing level intermediate and the 9 holes!

Your submissions will be due at 5pm EST, May 13!

Tagging people who liked/replied the post, however I will be making a tag for this group so keep an eye out for that!

@Megan @phnx @Rose @SugarBby69 @fraud @Mouschi @Eccentric @Jass @Kat @liyahsdiamond @E_bee

8 Likes

4 Likes

ugh nooo I hate golf :joy:

but imma do it anyways bc i’m bored

2 Likes

Yay! I picked it as the first one cause I thought it’d be the least competitive cause no one likes golf

1 Like

Hmm… please remind me before time is up and I’ll try to do this. However, I haven’t played Wii in years, so I’m gonna be CRAP at this!

1 Like

For sure! Noooooo! I mean you can do the sport multiple times before you post it so??? Don’t worry lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Meh. I remember hating the gold one, so I may only have the energy and concentration for one lot of 18. Ha.

1 Like

I wish I had a Wii :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like