1 Like

ugh I really want to use those mirrors

1 Like

I’m lowkey confused about that

1 Like

OK SO EXPLANATION

Summary

the mirrors are illusion magic

They are different kinds of mirrors in that place- one mirror the one that Arya and Amani are facing is the mirror of desires- it takes you to a life you have always imagined living in, a life that is your ultimate desire where you would feel most at ‘peace’ (it does not have any reflection until you touch It yourself and the mirror basically creates an illusion in your head and all that of your perfect world)

described simply: * The mirror Amani and Arya are facing. This mirror remains blank until touched. Upon contact, it reveals an illusion of the life you’ve always desired, projecting a vivid mental image of your perfect world where you feel most at peace.

there is also the mirror of reflections: This mirror shows not just your physical appearance but also reflects your inner thoughts and emotions. It morphs to display images representing your current state of mind, making you confront your deepest feelings and truths. (Amani least favorite mirror for reasons) (other people can also see the ‘reflection’ the ‘vision’ in the mirror of reflections but there cannot see what the other person is imagining in the mirror of desires because desires are more personal and blah blah)

there is another mirror that Amani has not yet discovered or use for plot reasons

there is Mirror of Possibilities:

• This mirror splits into multiple fragments, each showing a different version of yourself based on various choices you could have made. It’s a glimpse into alternate realities, presenting the paths not taken and the lives you could have led.

Mirror of Illusions:

• This mirror is highly deceptive. It creates illusions that are almost indistinguishable from reality. It can make you see places and people that aren’t there, playing tricks on your mind and senses, challenging your perception of reality.

Mirror of Echoes: (or mirror of nostalgia)

• This mirror captures and reflects the voices and sounds from your past. Instead of visual reflections, it fills the space with whispers and echoes of conversations, laughter, and cries that you have experienced, bringing an auditory dimension to your memories. it’s basically a reflection of the best parts of your life or something or of childhood friends

and there are many other mirrors but eh

4 Likes

OOOOOHHHHH

1 Like

Does the other person see it tho theoretically if they’re both there or is it like you see what’s in your mind and others see other shi

1 Like

FOR THE MIRROR THEY ARE FACING

no the other person does not see what is in the mirror- they can only see their own imagination not the other persons

this

2 Likes

you can clearly tell I’ve been waiting for a magical rp

4 Likes

No :pensive::pensive:
There can’t be multiple of us doing this
It’s too much :pensive:

Like actual Vinnie or Sim Vinnie
Sim vinnies is something mischevious
Actual Vinnie is world domination

His fc has pretty unique features in ur defense

Womp womp!!