3 Likes

Reon is Ren and Nessa’s dad

3 Likes

One minute after I went offline :sob::sob:

1 Like

This why ur never supposed to give up!!

2 Likes

True :sob:
But idk, if I would have waited one more minute, I would have probably been sleeping like 15 maybe even 30 minutes later than I did now, so it’s still better!

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

So we had a time limit and ended up wasting time then :sob:

:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Rip vinnie

But now I’m curious, did esther and seung-min survive

OOOOH

2 Likes

Yes they did
Esther said seung-min was off the hook bc he was also part of dora
And esther isn’t gonna sacrifice herself obviiii

And yes sorry Vinnie
I didn’t want to tamper with Esther’s wrath :confounded::confounded:

1 Like

But seung-min kinda disobeyed the cult or whatever it is by saving atlas

And if esther is possessed then it could find a new vessel and throw esther away

1 Like

nah nah
ya esta over

1 Like

Lies

A peak behind the curtain keeps the cat entertained come on

Vinnniiiie I love u

2 Likes

Omg 332 replies

2 Likes

I’m at the doctor’s and feeling so nervous

1 Like

Dw you’re not dying

1 Like

I want to finally be honest with you guys, about a year ago, I’ve been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome. It’s been a f-cking journey, from trying to figure out if it has to do with a certain food group or intolerance, to a bunch of different meds. Nothing has helped this far, and I’m getting more and more desperate cause I’m basically in pain on a daily basis. But this was yet another unsuccessful visit to the doctor that really helped nothing at all, yeah, I have yet another thing to try, but I’m really feeling pessimistic and well, they also said there is really a big chance they can’t solve it and I’ll have to learn to live with it

3 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately most chronic illnesses are ‘just learn to live with it’

Honestly, I would try to find influencers on TikTok or Instagram who also have IBS because they’ll probably be 10x more helpful than doctors

3 Likes

You know, that might actually be a good idea. I think I’ll try there, who knows, that might help me come across something that works for me…

2 Likes

Damm

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like