:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Crazy

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

WAIT I HADNT SEEN THIS CUTEEEE

Hahaha :joy:
Hayes looking sooooo realistic

5 Likes

Okay, this incorrect quote thing is taking too long so imma put a pen in it :smiley:

Here’s the first word/s that pop in my head when I see ur characters fc and read the first line of their bio with little to no context :+1:

Quantum:sparkles:

click me

Aurora - Trench coat. Idk, super there super cool looking

Ayla - Easter Egg

Celestine - “I’m not like other girls” she wants to be :sparkles: different :sparkles: vibe

Devon - Lace. Do I mean super sxy and powerful or bad/ss that’s super cool? Both

Elijah - Gold Fish (the snac that smile bac) - his was kinda hard, idk who u are yet bud :sob::heart:

Freya - Doc Martens 1461 Bex - obsessed

Raven - Smoke - mysterious and elusive, maybe she lowkey likes wump

Enigma Stag :hole::person_with_white_cane:

click me

Atlas - A Map - man idk, feel like he’s helpful but if you don’t know where u are to begin win you’re screwed

Casey - History Buff - you really think spouting random history facts makes you look cooler?

Esther - short sighted - I feel like subconsciously she thinks she’s better than me, but I can’t admit that because me and Oggy thinks she’s hot :woman_shrugging:

Inessa - Ring light - makes everything behind the screen look better than it is :eyes:

Lenore - Gatekeep - idk if she’s doing it on purpose or not tho :sob:

Lyra - Beam - “ (of a light or light source) shine brightly” hers was kinda hard ngl

Seung-min - cake by Melanie Martinez - just, yes. I skimmed and saw revenge and yes. He seems so happy too, bonus points

Cipher inserts writes block emoji

click me

Agastya - idk man

Arya - Professional - idk at what or in what, but she seems so sophisticated so far :woman_shrugging: can’t really tell yet

Cayenne - Cayenne pepper - honestly…. It’s probably just the name :sweat_smile:

Desdemona - Mermaid - come on, beautiful, alluring, lovely… might have a streak so you feel you’re very best and in love to… ya know, be drowned

Floriano - Strawberry Shortcake - (not the character) soft, light, honest (in the way that you know what ur getting into) maybe relies on the whipped cream a little too much :upside_down_face:

Hayes - Cryptic - idk, he didn’t give me much to work with :unamused: but I feel like ur in a rough patch buddy

Thalia - Eskies (dog breed) - “ fun-loving, alert, and eager to please . They are highly trainable at any age, agile, loyal, and strong.”

Umbra Coven :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:= :hot_face:

click me

Amani - Pretty Privilege - sorry not sorry :eyes: idk, I feel like there’s more to her character, I just don’t know it yet

Dante - the Disney “bad boy” love interest - he’s doing his best :heart_hands:

Dominic - Glare - idk, I don’t think he’s trying too, maybe he’s lost in thought or is trying to be friends?

Jessie - Posh - He doesn’t just think he’s better than us, he knows it. We’re craning our necks to see him from his high horse :grimacing::woman_shrugging:

Renlin - Pineapple - so sweet and beloved, but remember it’s acidic so be careful guys :eyes:

Tae - Cinnamon Sugar - spicy kick to his absolute sweetness

Vincenzo - raging lesbian - he’s been through too much trauma, but that doesn’t excuse his actions now :eyes: but he still needs a hug

7 Likes

Ayla 100% :sob::heart:

3 Likes

interesting…

I’m curious as to what you think she’s gatekeeping

Awww

That’s kinda cute actually

4 Likes

Vinnie’s a raging what :joy:

4 Likes

Honestly think it’s the keeping to herself :sob::heart:

3 Likes

Why is this so true

I can’t with y’all :sob:

TRUE

Ooh

:sob:

Her dress is mermaid themed!!

Noooo
Flori is depression room core

THIS IS TAKING ME TF OUT

Thank u :pleading_face:

4 Likes

OH OK GOOD
Cos I was like no way the fcs were wrong

3 Likes

Honestly me and Vinnie are taking that as a huge compliment

3 Likes

fair enough :joy:

3 Likes

posting mona tmrw hopefully
today has me wiped out

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: Lol

1 Like

Ooh

Lol, I can see this tho

2 Likes

The flashback

3 Likes

He would definitely get people lost by accident :sob: Takes like 10 wrong turns and still refuses to admit he’s clueless

Wait this seems so accurate

Yesss

HELP???

3 Likes