Ninth House | Chat

IM GROWN

ooh

yes tbh my initial description usually doesnt fully match my character post development bc to me the personality/bio is just a concept and then the actual character is that + all their secrets and interactions

we can do either hm
whos turn was it to reply
i think yours
yes pm me pleek
or i mean if u want we can go to the misc

4 Likes

Just to update you, I tagged you in my Lyra post as she noticed Vincenzo walking somewhere and that caused her to drag Esther to the toilet to go talk about him :eyes:

4 Likes

OH THATS WHY
i was just about to read it omggggg :sob:
im scared
not anything nice i assume

3 Likes

Ah okay

Thanks!

1 Like

You’ll see. I’ll continue to keep tagging you in it so you can see what they say about him :eyes:

3 Likes

oh boy lyra

aw

sorry for homie hopping guys
me and vinnie did not know
tho tbh neither of us wouldve cared anyway :sob: it fits his character

wow i wonder who

uh oh
i have many bad feelings about this
so lyra and esther dont know they both fw him? :sob:

6 Likes

Like half the school doesn’t know most of them fw him

5 Likes

They need a support group

5 Likes

a true rake

3 Likes

I love this and I’m all for this, so thank you for setting this up nicely for us, but I doubt Lyra is grateful when she figures he’s been with one of her best friends too

I was initially not gonna share about who this was, but I felt it was way too obvious already either way so I was like why not just tag you too :joy:

They certainly don’t know, Lyra just wants to talk to Esther about this guy she’s been with quite recently, but the poor girl has no idea what will be hitting her :sob:

3 Likes

I can respond in a couple of hours, I don’t finish work for another 40 ish minutes.

3 Likes

:pensive:
Sorry Arya also
Also I love how u use my slang :sob:🫶🏼

2 Likes

You can’t talk

2 Likes

If couple of hours is within the next 5ish hours, you’ll get a reply today!

1 Like

I think esther and Lyra are making one rn if you’d like to join

LMFAO

Hm
Would I have guessed it was him from the read?
Yeah I think I would have suspected him as an option
BUT I WOULD HAVE HOPED IT WASNT HIM BC SHES TALKING TO ESTHER

Sorryyyyy

4 Likes

Of course Esther is the one she tells about him. Who else? I think Esther is one of her best friends so it only makes sense and I absolutely love it for the plot too, but either way she would have

Don’t think Vincenzo will be sorry if he figures about about basically two exes being close friends, don’t think he would care in the slightest :joy:

2 Likes

Yay okay coming right up! Is it okay if I have them outside the library, like hallway right now?

1 Like

Wrong rp lol

:joy:

2 Likes

Why is this actually so true :joy:

3 Likes