Ninth House | Chat

Or cheap clothes and furniture

4 Likes

Omg do I see isi online rn :eyes:

5 Likes

Wait yes I should make that another one of his goals

Yessss

Also turns out there are like two thrift stores but I don’t trust this country to run them properly :sob:

That too

1 Like

HAHA honestly same, I thrift clothes but I am super picky and wash everything before I wear it.

Most of my thrifted clothes are under $10 USD which is great cuz clothes are so expensive

I’m not overbuying clothes either, I’m slowly transitioning my closet out of my freshman year of hs because I’ve been wearing the same clothes over and over. :sob:

1 Like

Thrifting is slowly becoming difficult (?) because of places like depop, people buy the clothes and resell them more than they’re worth. Anyways as you guys can see I am a passionate thrifter. :sob:

3 Likes

My hair oil spilled in my makeup bag :sob:

2 Likes

Noooooooo

2 Likes

Honestly I wanna try thrifting but on the other hand I’m very easily grossed out :smiling_face_with_tear:

Sameee, I’ve been wearing the same clothes for years and they’re too expensive to fully change my closet

Hoping for the day I get a job and can afford everything :sob:

Nooo why do people just

1 Like

Oof :sob:

2 Likes

If we had more of those around here I’d def thrift

5 Likes

Not for the weak I’m sorry, I’ve seen some stuff :sob: But for me the finds are worth it

I have a job but I work like once or twice a week and I save around 60% of pay so I don’t actually have a lot of money, I think rn I have like 2 dollars until next week.

It suckssss they pick all the cute clothes

1 Like

Hii thoughts on a fight between dom and hayes that we’ve been discussing :sob:

3 Likes

Oh no, what kind of stuff?? :sob::sob: I already see store clothes with random stuff spilled on them, I can imagine thrift

Oof that’s so little
And as a student too

I’m hoping to get employed through my uni which should be part of my education :smiling_face_with_tear: but I also want a summer job

2 Likes

Umm very rarely do I see nasty things, the employees tend to do their job for the most part. Buttttttt, I have seen period blood on the inside of a pair of jeans (very little on the outside). That’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen but people have found worse. :thinking:
Like in the men’s section my dad said there was skid mark shorts ?? :skull:

I have spending issue lowkey, which is why I save so much, I touch my savings sometimes but only if it’s a need or something really really cheap that I can tack onto my next pay. I can def increase my hours at work, but only when june starts. And then I’ll be making like BANK. I make most of money over the summer because I work like 35 hours a week.

1 Like

Is anyone else pumped for summer 2024???

4 Likes

YESSSS :raised_hands::heart:

YES
I mean—lowkey broke right now :sob:
I’d definitely stalk it tho :eyes:
Maybe just a clothing haul/ buying thread? :sob::heart:

3 Likes

They slayed with this performance

4 Likes

Man, I started my Oggy post but idk
It’s not the vibe :sob:

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

Mona’s answer is so wholesome and then Vinnie’s is just :rofl:

someone give this man a hug
PLEASE

I’m sorry, WHAT was that second one

aww

am i shocked
no

3 Likes

def to estie

ooh i think ness liked hayes

he has a chance now!

WE ARE SO SORRY DOM

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

yes i do
not superrrrr often but yes

ugh come to murica

the downfall of mankind

rest in piece

i love how i literally write multiple times weekly and i just told u to rest in piece

real

3 Likes