Ninth House | Chat

Fr

I call bs

3 Likes

no

LMAO
except baby brother dom

true
he was not yet fully conceptualized when i wrote that ok!!
i thought he was gonna be straight
but eh

hmmm dunno
i just prefer pm for the aesthetic tbh
i usually like to do the interaction over pm then post it on misc when its done

3 Likes

Yes :+1:

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

:joy: exactly my point
Means I’m good at it

2 Likes

Okay what’s happening

1 Like

My bf (yeah, this morning it went from guy I’m dating to bf :see_no_evil:) just left after having spent like almost a day together, and I already feel so alone :sob: But it seems I have quite a bit to catch up on…

3 Likes

Cutie patooties

3 Likes

I’m still so happy rn, it was such an amazing date, so much fun and like ahhhh, I really like him.
But like, I feel this might impact my activity here quite a bit, I don’t have too much free time with uni, but I think I’ll be spending quite a bit of my free time with him…

2 Likes

Either way, today I have the rest of the day to focus on RPing :eyes:

4 Likes

sureeee

skip

1 Like

goodnight skibidies

1 Like

love u mich
since ur up now
oops

2 Likes

Good night kiddo😘

1 Like

@Mouschi, do you wanna do the Esther and Lyra plan now? If we do that now, more towards the end of the day we can have the Atlas and Lyra interaction @idiot.exe :eyes:

3 Likes

Yes ofc!

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll get us started with a post, get ready for some drama :smirk:

3 Likes

Ooohhhh I’m readdyyy :saluting_face::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

He did give off straight based on the description

Ohhh makes sense

Do we move mona and atlas to misc or pm then
Or do we end it (I don’t remember if we decided?)

Oooh :eyes: it would actually fit so well with the bonfire and everything, I just realized

But also he’ll recognize Esther in class :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why my suggestion to do it like this!

And that can still work, as Lyra x Esther is before class. But like give me and Mouschi a few posts, than you can have Esther for Atlas for a bit, while Lyra is in another interaction, and then we can jump at the bonfire into Atlas and Lyra, sounds like a plan?

2 Likes

Oooh can’t wait to see what happened between them :eyes: if it’s before class then he won’t know Lyra and Esther are friends

For Esther and Atlas idk if we’ll have time? I could alternatively have him avoid her because he isn’t sure if she wants to talk? Or he’s embarrassed from the night before? But it also depends on Mouschi because I’d be for doing the interaction if we do have time

2 Likes