Ninth House | Chat

Of course Esther is the one she tells about him. Who else? I think Esther is one of her best friends so it only makes sense and I absolutely love it for the plot too, but either way she would have

Don’t think Vincenzo will be sorry if he figures about about basically two exes being close friends, don’t think he would care in the slightest :joy:

2 Likes

Yay okay coming right up! Is it okay if I have them outside the library, like hallway right now?

1 Like

Wrong rp lol

:joy:

2 Likes

Why is this actually so true :joy:

3 Likes

A rake is a rake no matter the rp

4 Likes

I will admit that there was a period during which I completely forgot all the English lyrics and only knew the French :joy:

Facts

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I mean not wrong

Lyras outfit is so cute
Also Amani’s black blazer!!

4 Likes

Lyra dresses cute, way too cute compared to everyone else. I still wonder sometimes if I made the right choice with the cottagecore vibe :joy:

2 Likes

I love how all their outfits really match their personalities

5 Likes

They really do yes

2 Likes

Oooh :eyes:

What if he goes up to her to ask if she’s doing better after the party, before realizing he never introduced himself

Sameee

I try to stay true to the traits I wrote down but I add so much more after the rp starts

Pm works if you want! I’ll respond after I’m done dying from my exams :sob: in like a week

Makes me wanna have him date Atlas even more :sob:

Can you imagine just

“Esther, Lyra, I have something to tell you. There’s this guy I like, which is weird because he’s not my type and I didn’t know I liked guys, but his name is Vincenzo—”

Look of horror on both their faces

Cue them trying to save him from their fate

(It doesn’t work)

Aaa i need outfits

4 Likes

Yessss :+1::+1:

2 Likes

yes maam

3 Likes

Do it!!

2 Likes

@NinthHouse everyone do it! And socials(even tho I haven’t yet)

6 Likes

yall do INSTA

6 Likes