Ninth House | Chat

I meant cute as in like soft cute vibes, lol. Unlike basically all characters here, most have the more dark academia vibe. But yeah, I see how it sounded as that :joy:

3 Likes

Her FC is a model :eyes:

3 Likes

Okay get it queen

1 Like

Nahhh ness is too

3 Likes

i keep getting on sidetrack just cuz of him and im like, lemme look for a good pic of wonwoo pls i’ll utilize u for his story if u want just not now when i need to post on his socials asap :sob: :sob: :sob:

he’s hot tho ngl, his tank tops and short hair makes me wanna go on a room in which there are no others

anyways, pls anyone, this is a moment for ya’ll to talk to seung-min LMAO or celeste if you want to talk to a literal roller coaster

2 Likes

Inessa is the closest to Lyra yes in terms of vibes I think. But Inessa is I think in general more colourful than Lyra is :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes hehe :eyes:

2 Likes

Lyra is very much white, earthy tones and a bit of soft blue and green, nothing vibrant really

3 Likes

that’s so real

my fyp was being dominated by monster fancams from their concert and it was mostly mingyu that was showing up (also wonwoo but majority were mingyu) which is funny because 2/4 of my svt biases are in the hip-hop unit and mingyu isn’t one of them :joy:

me with julie from kiss of life esp in that one tiktok she did with natty

2 Likes

Yesss
I remember looking up the fc for vinnies personal slides

LMFAO
Thank u queen

She won’t be
I saw that “later vibes” profile :eyes:

Oh wow

Sus

3 Likes

there was also a time that my fyp was dominated by mingyu, especially the one where they were drinking with all those cans, and i saw him and i was like- damn. what’d i miss? where has this fine glass of water been in my life?

my life changed, but ofc i finally have a good pic for seung-min for the socials finally. not before scrolling some pics of wonwoo and mingyu together ehehehhehe

i am in a delicate situation in which i am entranced, bear with my thirstiness T.T

3 Likes

Hehehe I have plans for her!!

3 Likes

Michi how many times you going to change aryas outfit!!!

4 Likes

Okay but have you seen Rens! He is in a world of his own!

3 Likes

LMFAOOOO
she’s a libra ok

3 Likes

:smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Okay the one that is now I can so see it though

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

New rizz dropped

3 Likes