Ninth House | Chat

The fc is insanely French

2 Likes

It’s really nothing I’m feeling sad about, just me being in my own head, so I’m not gonna let it ruin my mood. It’s not worth it. Okay, give me something exciting to do for this RP, did we decide what we’re going to do with the umbra thing?

2 Likes

very important poll incoming

4 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Hehehe jk
Esther outfit plsss

help

0 voters
2 Likes

I can’t choose :sob: they all fit honestly

she does a lot of work in France for sure

3 Likes

1 or 2 for me, in 1 I like how it’s a more basic outfit in a way but I 100% can see her pull it off, 2 really is a more of a statement but such a great outfit and fitting!

2 Likes

I completely agreeeee that’s why it’s so harddd

2 Likes

I feel like 1 is more of an everyday look whereas the others give more ‘going out/club’ vibes

2 Likes

Yes, I do agree with this. When I think, what’s more an every day school day outfit, I would probably say 1

1 Like

But 2 is such a pretty outfit :sob:

2 Likes

And I mean, what Lyra is wearing for her first day of classes also is more out there than something she would wear on a regular day. So idk

2 Likes

I feel like it’s 1 without a doubt but I after being nearly killed maybe she’s like feeling bold

3 Likes

Also, why can’t I help but think based on the picture the jacket Amani is wearing could be one she like stole from Dante :sob:

1 Like

Ahhhh

2 Likes

In the end it’s your choice, all options work fineee, so just pick whichever you think is most in character to wear!

1 Like

Would have been interesting, if it was canon and not just my observation :rofl:

3 Likes

oh no

2 Likes

posted for lenore and tae on socials :eyes:

3 Likes