Ninth House | Chat

The stats thingy is also a liar

2 Likes

Spotify needs a monthly recap too that’s not fair

3 Likes

My Spotify on repeat rn is mostly Eurovision 2024 :sob:

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed, cause I hated the song originally, but Europapa is at the top :rofl:

2 Likes

For people who are clueless and wanna know what I’m talking about, give this a listen

I’m in the mood to sing rn, so I might make some covers of Eurovision songs :upside_down_face:

I feel like if I was drunk I’d bop to this like my life depends on it

2 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of our Eurovision song this year but to be fair they disqualified our first 3 songs so fck em

1 Like

It’s so Dutch this year’s entry, not my vibe necessarily but I love we’re finally showing some of our (trashy) culture :joy:

1 Like

I feel like there is one hold on

obsessed with COwboy carter

bodyguard at #2 bc thats the best song

1 Like

ILL PROTECT YOU IN A MOSHPIT I CAN BE YOUR BODYGUARD

sza not showing up is crazy

That’s exactly what I said about cowboy Carter

Omllll it’s been so long since I’ve heard of Eurovision
I usually don’t like it tho tbh

2 Likes

Yeah, Eurovision songs tend to be really different from what we’re used to in North America

1 Like

Fair tho, it’s a very European thing. It’s not necessarily about the quality of music either, so I absolutely understand how non Europeans wouldn’t like it at all :joy:

1 Like

The only songs I really know that went viral worldwide because of it are snap and arcade, that’s it. And Måneskin, but not really for their Eurovision song

1 Like

But will say, while I’m kinda into the Eurovision fandom, I’m mostly into it for the fun and the drama of it all, not necessarily for the music. Tho I did discover some rad bands through it

Okay yes I am a pro twerker I have to say