Ninth House | Chat

Ohh yeah. I literally got a target pick up yesterday 3 things 3 bags

1 Like

It’s fine right up until you have to quickly run into a grocery store or you forget your bags at home :sweat_smile:

OH HELL NO
sigh
Canadá amirite

1 Like

That’s just preposterous
Also why I do self-checkout
I am the only person I trust to bag my groceries

3 Likes

I livvvvveee ordering my stuff and just doing to pick it up though, not have to talk to anyone or get out of my car!! Okay!!!

1 Like

how do i politely say ‘this project made me have to relearn apa and i hate it’

like literally the prof was like ‘use whatever citation format you want - just not mla (literally the only citation i use anymore)’

i do appreciate this project having a page count and not a word count tho bc me and my run-on sentences can easily fill two pages

LMFAO
i would
but i lowk like going in person its like a fun quest
but only as a side quest yanno
like i dont like getting ready exclusively for that

2 Likes

i was given the opportunity to relearn a citation format that I had long forgotten, and am now looking forward to returning to my prior routine

that def wasnt a literal question i just wanted to see if i could come up with a nice way to say that teehee

page counts are lovely

1 Like

LMAO ily

1 Like

I LOVE JU MORE

1 Like

I spend too much money if I’m loose in target lol

1 Like

loose :sob:
real tho

2 Likes

ignore me im procrastinating but look what i found

Cuties :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay I finally submitted the assignment that’s been eating up my mental capacity all week

3 Likes

I think this is the perfect depiction of where I’m at rn

1 Like

ME TOOOOOO
yall i just ate this mf essay up
like i CHOMPED
oml

1 Like

aw :sob:

1 Like

I’m like 99% percent sure that what I submitted is a complete dumpster fire but like I said, this was an elective so I don’t totally give a sh*t

Even in my reflection I was like ‘I’m a media arts major idk wtf I’m doing here’

LMFAO :skull:
That was me on my last essay
#lowestgradeintheclass