Ninth House | Chat

Hi and bye from México :mexico:
It’s like almost 9:30PM here, but for me, it feels like it’s middle of the night. Which isn’t crazy with the fact I’ve been up since 7AM back home. Which means I’ve been up since midnight in the Mexican time zone

2 Likes

what if the car accident didnt happen
WHAT IF
the situation escalated to where tae was in the best place to get out of the car
and he could have chosen between 100% safely getting out and abandoning isaac
or risking his life to save the guy
and he chose to be a coward
??
and thats why ren is mad

3 Likes

whatttt
youre in mexico???
MY TIME ZONEEEE
what part
lemme guess like cancun?

3 Likes

That’s correct :eyes:
Basically will visit some of the highlights of Yucatán peninsula. Around Cancun now, will say, I think it is super touristy here and I’m actually looking forward to getting out of the city and exploring more authentic México
If you (or anyone else) is familiar with this area and has any suggestions what to do, let me know!!

2 Likes

ooh yesssss

1 Like

lemme think

1 Like

Also, guess which movie I’ve finally seen in the plane :joy:

2 Likes

And I’ve also seen Wonka in the plane, I liked it!!

slayyy

ok
playa del carmen is nice, still somehwat touristy and the beach is rockier but it has more of the rainforest which isnt rlly present at all in urban cancun
and then people go to tulum and cozumel but eh still touristy

idk if youre just staying in yucatan but if you meant the whole peninsula definitely go into quintana roo, thats where its actually not touristy at all but still very very nice. i went to chetumal for a bit but thats still a city so the best part was bakalar. just be warned that since its not touristy you would probably get more side eyes cos people in the small towns are like that + be careful about getting scammed!! know what prices are realistic and what isnt

1 Like

Ooh, awesome. So much information, appreciate it a lot!! And actually bakalar was in the planning already!
Have you been to any of the Mayan ruins, or any ideas which would be worth it or which are better to skip? Especially as some are so expensive I just know it’ll probably be 2/3 max I’ll be seeing…

1 Like

oh yeahhhh
the mayan ruins weren’t that fun tbh I would only go to one to get the gist of it bc after that it gets repetitive. i know a lot of people go to chichen itza so i think that would be tourist friendly, also it has some of the biggest pyramids. but theres some around bakalar that you could probably visit for cheaper lemme see if i can find some names

1 Like

The way my jaw dropped :skull:

Love this discrimination :sob::heart:

:skull:

2 Likes

Oooh, okay, that’s good to know for sure!

I feel like chitzen Itza is like the colosseum of Rome. Sort of overrated and too touristic in a sense, but it’s almost a must see when you’re in the area

Ooh, I would appreciate that! Thank you for all your help :pleading_face:

@jass my fav place was chaccchoben. its also ruins in quintana roo near bakalar, but unlike chichen itza the place is lowkey bigger and much more interesting cos some parts are elevated and u have to climb + theres alot to look around
but the ppl there dont speak much english so good luck
i would rlly recommend it tho
are yall going to the lagoon?

1 Like

ok ninth house character as Hozier songs:

pt 1

Devon: From Eden or movement

Aurora: In the woods somewhere

Amani: Arsonists lullaby

Dante: Jackie and Wilson

Hayes: Talk

Desdemona:Like real people do

Arya: from eden

Inessa: Almost (sweet music)

Atlas: dinner and diatribes

Tae: cherry wine

Freya: work song

Celestine: Maybe Nina cried power

alya: work song:

7 Likes

yeah i agree
ive only been once and i dont rlly rmember it but i liked the place i told you about way more

ofc i love yapping to people about mexico LMFAO

1 Like

HAHAHAAH
SORRY I WAS FEELING RUTHLESS

Did u mean description or was discrimination on purpose LMFAO

1 Like

this is so true
adding it to her playlist

coincidence i think not

not shocking

also fits

1 Like

Ooooooooooh.
Why does this sound so awesome!
I looked it up, and I’m adding it to the list

Yep

!Eso no es un problema, porque yo hablo Español! Watch me having failed this in Spanish probably lol, but my Spanish is decent enough to communicate about things like that irl

:smirk:

ded
ok you should be good for the most part, have fun ajisjkdj