3 Likes

Okay yeah I get what you are saying…at least 5’8 in my opinion

2 Likes

ooh i see

LMAAOOOOOO
this is so ace of u to say
yes ppl are attracted to height
more specifically women are attracted to men’s height cos its like
oh hes so big and strong :heart_eyes: he can protect me :heart_eyes: and kill our enemies :heart_eyes:
as silly as it may sound

3 Likes

LMFAOOOO
yes thats my minimum too
if i were u tho i would prolly raise it
bc youre 5’8 yourself innit
im 5’4

3 Likes

now i have to read again lets see
wait actually i havent read nessa yet so lets see

3 Likes

Yes well Jaden is 6 foot so I’m good lol

1 Like

But like I find some actors soooooo attractive and they are 5’7 / 5’8

2 Likes

I’ve seen that a lot but I kinda thought guys made it up to complain about being short

Whenever I see a guy taller than me it’s a reminder to straighten my back

2 Likes

I’m really not honestly, and yeah I am sexually attracted to guys. I quite honestly really don’t care at all about height. It doesn’t make a difference to me

Now I have to say, I’m not too tall myself, so basically all guys I have dated have been taller than me. But I’ve been with a guy who was 5’5 before and that was finee, it’s really not important to me.

no I feel like men same height and taller is ok

2 Likes

It’s more attractive for them to be of a similar height or taller, if they are too tall tho its an ick

2 Likes

Mooood

1 Like

With me being 5’3, when someone is like taller than like 6’1/6’2 it just gets a little weird for me. I’ve actually turned down a date is the past with a guy who was 6’2 for this reason :upside_down_face: It’s just almost too big of a height difference

1 Like

though taller men and women are attractive (because when I think height I think super star, models) if they are the same height or for women an inch shorter its ok

1 Like

Generally I agree with this yeah!

1 Like

thank god im taller than 5’3 (no offense) BUT YES

every time I see basketball players with short women its looks so creepy and an ick to me

like the height difference its just too much. Im not into the whole OMG super huge height different thing (because it looks weird to me)though I love height difference to some degree

like there is a limit to it. for a 5’5-5’7 woman, I feel like the height limit should be 6’5 ig or 6’4

3 Likes