Ninth House | Chat

How does that one detail make such a difference in his whole vibe?

1 Like

Ikr

I have a cheat to make my male sims look better and it’s either eyeliner or eyebags

Works like 90% of the time

3 Likes

Either way, even if this character isn’t perfect, it’s such an improvement from my first version:

First version

Current version

2 Likes

Ahhh, yes, I quite often use eyeliner just at low opacity to give some more dimension to the eyes

2 Likes

It’s interesting how the facial structure, besides maybe some minor tweaks remained the same. It’s really in face details and hair honestly

1 Like

It’s really difficult to judge Amani’s skin colour honestly, as the pictures I’m using all don’t have any natural light. Any ideas on if I got it correct?

2 Likes

I LOVE IT

but her skin is a lil too light

4 Likes

yeah, I was about to say the same

4 Likes

Plot twist - one of those cats is Lenore’s

2 Likes

Ikr especially face overlays

Awww

What does her cat look like

1 Like

I’m gonna say either the siamese or the one that’s all the way to the left
they fit her vibe the most

1 Like

I’m not sure why exactly, but these pictures I use are making it so hard for me to decide the skin colour. I think because they all use quite strong flashes, that really makes her skin look much lighter than it actually is :thinking:

2 Likes

Ooh I think a ragdoll would too

1 Like

Also does anyone want me to make their character(s)

2 Likes

yess

1 Like

that’s the most lenore cat

1 Like

I think this is more accurate to her actual skin tone, but feel free to let me know if it’s still off! (also, yes I might now have to slightly adjust the lip colour agian)

3 Likes

Why am I looking at this now and I’m not quite sold for some reason? It’s like 90% there I think her sim, but something is off but I can’t put my finger on what exactly it is

2 Likes

Also, @idiot.exe, I’m gonna sleep soon, so absolutely feel free to make Thalia if you want to!

2 Likes