Ninth House | Chat

Lol, another update. According to the sims attraction system, Lyra thinks Vincenzo is basic looking, while Vincenzo thinks Lyra is very attractive :rofl:

4 Likes

Do I go yes or no?
Yes will positively impact the connection between Lyra and Vincenzo in the sims, and the no will not impact my gameplay

4 Likes

Remind her she said he’s sweet

3 Likes

I think it should be yes thinking about it, cause honestly, Lyra does have a thing for people who do not treat her right :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ooooooop, this just happened

It’s so interesting, like one out of every 5 of their interactions is negative, but in general it’s growing

2 Likes

wowwww lyra so mean

1 Like

she doesnt seem like she would like rascals
but i dont think shed have the willpower to be against them :sob:

also true vinnie is such a rascal

1 Like

PFT

1 Like

Most unrealistic thing this far, Vincenzo cooking a family sized meal :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, never mind, it was a single serve size, that seems more accurate yes

HE WOULD
for the boys

sadly true

2 Likes

Loolll, why does this feel like it should be no :rofl:

3 Likes

D-mn, their romance bar just shot up like crazy, it’s almost full now already :sob:

1 Like

Wait are they magic sims or regular sims

3 Likes

I made them regular, magic sims work weird tbh

1 Like

It’s quite interesting, they seem to have developed a strong romance, but their friendship bar is like only filled half. I wonder if this is what always happens in the sims, or if it really has to do with their personalities and stuff?

Fair

1 Like

The sims is really pushing their romance honestly. But like, I feel the game might just do that with any 2 sim household you play with?

2 Likes

Like I’m not controlling everything, but they’ve kissed a few times by now and like almost full romance and friendship bars

2 Likes

Are they just always at home

1 Like