Ninth House | Chat

And I’ll be doing tomorrow on less than 6 hours sleep again. While I more or less have summer break I need to do something at uni tomorrow morning :sob:

2 Likes

I swear u and isi are always in random cities around the world

4 Likes

What can I say, I really do love to travel :joy:

2 Likes

Adding 2 new countries to my list this summer :eyes:

Going with friends to London and Italy, both really cool but also familiar places for me
And then by myself Thailand, Laos and Cambodia (been in Thailand but the other 2 not)

And yeah I’m aware I’m spoiled I’m actually going on 3 different trips :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I know I talked about hiking in Spain
And I still think that would have been really cool
Buttt that plan simply wasn’t realistic time and money wise
So I had a think what other places were on my list, and for personal reasons I’ve been wanting to go back to Thailand, and also visiting Laos and Cambodia on the same trip just made sense

1 Like

Why not a Halloween party thoughh

They’re still in modern time

It’s so fun

Especially with the post I just finished :sob:

These all sound so funnn

Dream life tbh

3 Likes

I feel so bad for him :sob:

He needs a really gentle hug

2 Likes

I’m so excited
In a way I am living my dream life yes
Just traveling and really having fun this summer
It’s greatttt
Also the fact in December I’ll probably leave the Netherlands again as for my thesis I’ll be living abroad too
It sometimes feels I’m more out of my country than that I’m here :sob:

2 Likes

I mean :eyes: he does have lenore later

2 Likes

Oooh

2 Likes

Probably will add some Latin American countries too in the next year or so
Like I’m writing my thesis in Colombia, but in the 4-5 months I’m there, I’m hoping to at least go to Machu Picchu (sadly I was basically there but couldn’t go on my last trip) and Bolivia and maybe more central American counties too

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Yesss

Hope you have funnn

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

But first 3 other trips
But I’m getting so close to having visited 50 countries, which will be quite special I think

1 Like

IT IS

1 Like

If anyone’s curious
This is where I’ve travelled

Still a lot to explore in Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa specifically.

2 Likes

Still not sure how I feel about this one though
I was considering it at some point
But with some countries really moving backwards in terms of LGBTQ rights, I simply don’t know how I feel about that

1 Like

I’ve not slept yet, I’m supposed to wake up in 2 hours. Is it worth it to even try and sleep or should I just stay awake?

Go to south africa, seychelles, canary islands, cape verde, burkina faso, benin, guinea bisseu, ivory coast, Niger, mali, rwanda, sao tome and principle

3 Likes