Ninth House | Official RP Thread

ezgif-7-ab10566908

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁ :sparkling_heart:▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

The rest of the world seemed to disappear as the pair danced amongst the crowd, lost in the soft music and each other’s company. Laughter echoed between them as their feet glided across the polished floor, twirling and spinning as if this moment was made just for them. Feeling as though she could dance here forever, Devon savored the feeling of his hand in hers and the warmth of his smile.

“Oh, Miss Vixen, a woman of mystery and power? I feel… absorbed,”

Devon’s eyes sparkled once more, a dazzling smile forming upon her lips. “Mysterious and Powerful?”, she teased, giving the man a small smirk, “You’re quite the charmer I must say”. Hiding the rosy hue etched across her face proved almost impossible, she felt something indescribable, like she’s never felt before. Staring into the man’s eyes, she could not help but feel that their connection was undeniable.

As they danced, the gentleman’s gaze seemed to shift; he tightened his grip on her hands slightly and applied pressure to her back before swifty leading her to the side. Devon glanced curiously over her shoulder, noticing that they’d narrowly missed a drunken couple. ”You’ve got a sharp eye”, she joked playfully.

Glancing down at her again, the man began, “So, Miss Vixen, tell me, what lies beneath the mask? The written word is mine. What passions and dreams do you hold close to your heart? I sense a hidden depth to you, a captivating spirit waiting to be revealed?”. Letting out a curious “hm”, Devon peered up at ceiling lights, her mind racing to conjure an answer. ”As far as passions go, I like cooking and crafting drinks. It’s funny you mention dreams, because I don’t have any, honestly, sometimes I feel like I’m here searching for a purpose” , she started, her tone lighthearted but carrying a certain depth. Her eyes glittered with slight despair as she spoke, and her smile remained unchanged. ”Tell me, handsome, where do you see yourself in 10 years?”.

@tina.g - Oggy

5 Likes