Ninth House: Questions Thread

Renlin (@Madilnel)

So clearly you don’t like Tae

What about his older sister, Felicity, Isaac’s twin? What do you think about her?

3 Likes

Issac was the closet thing I had to a brother…Felicity and I were never as close, but she is like a part of him is still here. She is family.

3 Likes

So she’s family but Tae isn’t?

In case you’ve forgotten, he was Isaac’s younger brother
the two of them were pretty close

3 Likes

The matter is between Taeho and me. If you’re curious, feel free to ask him. Personally, I’d rather avoid discussing or dwelling on it. However, he’s no longer considered family.

3 Likes

Since I barely know the characters rn, I’ll ask these 15 questions aimed at everyone. Feel free to skip spoiler questions or all of them in general

Without further ado!

1. Who’s your favorite group member?
  2. Least favorite?
  3. If you were actually in hunger games and not a randomized simulation, who would you team up with and who would you kill?
  4. Dream home?
  5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
  6. Fck marry kill, you have everyone here to choose from
  7. In a murder mystery, who would you suspect first? (From the charas)
  8. Sigh if you were stuck on a desert island what would you bring?
  9. If you were a fantasy species, which would you be?
  10. Favorite childhood memory?
  11. Dream career?
  12. What’s your dumbest secret?
  13. Any pets?
  14. Pettiest reason for disliking someone (from the rp characters)?
  15. Who do you secretly admire?

Bonus: Umbra coven, if a fight broke out between two members, hypothetically, totally not real, 100%, whose side would you be on?

7 Likes

Esther - The houses right next to my parent’s.
Devon - Somewhere close to a nice beach, peferably a high-rise penthouse in a city.

Esther - I don’t know . . . hopfully alive and with someone I love?
Devon - Living my life somewhere warm, bathing in the sun with a strawberry daiquiri . . . also hopefully still single and child-free!

Esther - Vincenzo
Devon - Maybe Nic? He looks like a killer, not that it’s a bad thing . . .

Esther - A gun with a single bullet.
Devon - Someone who can cook me crab legs!

Esther - An ice dragon, I dunno, sounds cool.
Devon - A mermaid like Cleo from H20.

Esther - My first time on the ice with mom.
Devon - My sister’s wedding, I was like 17, that counts right?

Esther - A kingsnake, two twin cats, and a horse.
Devon - I don’t have a one yet, but my sister has a black cat named Fluffy!

3 Likes

“I would say Desdemona because me and her are friendly”

“Myself duh”

kristi whispers into Amani’s ear “*amani dear, someone other than yourself PLEASE”

Amani sighs “Tae Dunman Ig”

“Well i dont really think i would survive” laughs "So I wont put up much of a fight, well actually i would try to by trying to imagine what my sister Calista would do if she were in my situation and possible join hands with Amani,

“Def one of those people I think are potential serial killers like Hayes or Vincenzo, though Id probably betray the V-psycho”

“Aah this is easy,” Thalia pulls out pictures of houses she likes the architecture of “Architecture is my passion and I can spend ages talkig of it, I want a comfortable but also spacious home like the one on the left because I want an art room for me to draw in.”

“Like my parents house but better,”

“I… I don’t know,”
Amani didnt answer, she knows but doesnt want to answer

“Marry myself, kill Aurora and fck idk Jesse?”

'what "

“Vincenzo, he has just always rubbed me the wrong way and made me feel uncomfortable?”

“Either the balding psycho or the pipe pisser or myself ngl”

“A pot, as after all I can use the pot to gather water, then start my fire and boil the water to purify it, i can use a pot to hit any potential dangerous wild beasts and to cook soup using the island’s ingredients. In addition non perishable food, first aid kit, basic fishing geer and a magical book so I can practice my magic and get myself out of there like a person with a brain. Sigh, This is such a stupid question and besides I would not be stuck on a desert island first of all. Kristi did I really have to answer i?t”

Kristi says nothing

“A bag with clothes, first aid kit because, solar power charger and some sort of food or fire starter.”

“I don’t really think about stuff like this but a fairy maybe or a creature of the dark,”

"A siren duh, "

“Why do you want to know? If i tell you will i get something in return?”

“Don’t really have a favorite”

“Architect”

“Lawyer”

“You do know the meaning of secret right? I’ll give you the dictionary definition of it: something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others. So now that you know the meaning of a secret why tf would I tell you??”

“No,”

“A beautiful cat that I love very much”

“2”

“I didn’t like their hair”
“A specific word they told me haunted me for a while,”

“Literally no one what”

“I dont understand this question”

3 Likes

FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE !!!

1. If you were a dessert, what would you be and why?
  2. What’s your go-to karaoke song, and why do you love singing it?
  3. What’s your favorite type of weather?
  4. What’s a surprising fact about you that people wouldn’t guess on their own?
  5. What’s a unique tradition or ritual in your family that you cherish?
  6. What’s the most unexpected compliment you’ve ever received?
  7. Thoughts on people without magic?
  8. What motivates you?
  9. If you could have a celebrity as your date for a day, who would it be, and what would you do togehte?
  10. If life gave you lemons, how many existential crises would you have before making lemonade?
  11. If your parents were emojis, which ones would represent them best, and what is the name of your family group chat?
  12. If your life were a novel, and you were the protagonist, what genre would it be (romance, adventure, mystery, fantasy, etc.)?

@OURGROUPWITHNOTAG

6 Likes

@IKNOWWEDONTHAVEATAGIMSORRY

Mostly school related. Come uppp with stuff true or not

1. If you had access to a hidden chamber at Ninth House, what secret would you hope to uncover?
  2. If you could read someone’s mind for a day, whose mind would you choose and why?
  3. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve caught someone else doing within the school’s premises?
  4. If you had access to the Headmaster’s office, whose secret files would you read?
5 Likes

Well all the men of Umbra, of course. Minus Teaho.
Oh, Lyra, she’s just fascinating, you know? We have sooo much in common. It’s almost like I’ve discovered my long-lost twin, or something.

You know that time I mentioned how all the men are just wonderful? Well, I’ll let your brilliant mind fill in the blank on who might’ve been left out of that stellar group. Plus Taeho.
I wouldn’t say anyone stands out as the absolute worst right now. Who knows, as the school year rolls on, there might be some strong contenders for that title.

I have to be honest, I am sure I would die early on.
Well my girl Aurora, duh.

I’d insist on bringing a personal chef, because, you know, why settle for survival rations when you can dine on a beachside feast? Who said a castaway can’t enjoy culinary excellence? f.
a portable disco ball to turn the beach into my personal dance floor because, hey, who needs logic when you’re living your own island fantasy?

If it against Taeho or Amani, anyone.

3 Likes

forgot to answer this and im too lazy to color code so pretend its in color

Amani: Well if we are talking about Tae and bigfoot as they are cousins whose relationships is a shxt show, definitely Tae

6 Likes

If I stumbled upon a hidden chamber at Ninth House, I’d hope to find a treasure trove of ancient snacks – you know, enchanted chocolate that never melts, bottomless bags of popcorn, and maybe a stash of invisibility cloaks just for the dramatic entrance.
I’d seek the haunting echoes of forbidden incantations that have cursed the foundation over time. HA. You thought I was telling the turht? I would want to find some glow-in-the-dark plants for my mystical indoor garden.Just trying to make the occult a bit more botanically fabulous, you know?

Thalia’s thoughts would be my prime target – for all the obvious since she is ignoring me.
If I could read minds for a day, I’d choose Atlas or Aurora. I want to know what it feels like to be the professors’ favorites – that enviable position at the top of the class. Curiosity, you know?

My own.
Well that would be an invasion of privacy…

3 Likes

I’d rather base that on their competency, since I do love a person who takes their role seriously, and I believe that I favor them since they are the one that shows true leadership, except myself it would be Raven. I see no other that could fit the grace and elegance of it all.

CL from 2NE1! Joking!!! It’d be Atlas though, I feel like he deffo the coolest among the bunch. I mean I love when… people just resonate in music and fits the best description in Enigma Stag, so yea… It’d be him.

Haha! I can’t, I really can’t. I feel like all of them are so talented, I wouldn’t dare pick the least of all my dear friends.

I don’t know know much about them, though. So, I guess none? I’ll be the judge first before I say anything.

I wouldn’t even be part of that mess. Sheesh, imagine me without my roller sets and manicures, horrid.

Ooooh, that’s a neat one! I’ll obviously be District 12, sue me. And I would team up with Peeta. Oh with someone in our school… I shouldn’t be too obvious, well… how about… Dante, feel like he would save me with all his coolness and all. I probably just die first in an embarrassing way, like falling in a tree.

It’d be at a top of a beautiful villa, or maybe even in some hill where the sun always shine and the city is bright. Obviously, it’d be made with top notch materials and be built in a midcentury retro futuristic style. I’ll decorate it with the most amazing 60s interior design, and I’ll invite my friends to a nice sharp bottle of champagne.

I like cozy homes, so something kinda small that would still make sense for my family. Omma would have her own office and mama Di would have her own drawing room. Sunny gets to have a room with skylights, and soundproof so I won’t hear her sing in the midnight. As for me, a cozy home for me and my… well… you know.

Probably married to a man, have a different home from my family. Have kids, let them enroll and grow up to continue the Beaumont legacy. Fun things… fun things.

A rockstar. We’re talking American market, imagine me singing my songs on a stage… Oh, to hear my songs roar by the crowd.

Ew. Reductive. Next.

Well… I don’t wanna… they might see this… They won’t? Alright… Sleep with Dante, marry Atlas, and kill… well kill… I don’t know, Renlin?

Vincenzo, no questions. I mean, no offense to him, but… he really does need to take a chill pill and look around. Smell the flowers, look at the world. Bless him, though.

Me? I don’t know, can’t trust myself since I’d just crap out of fear! I’d be like, “What if you stabbed him when you were asleep?”

You bored? We can stop this if you want. No? Alright, obviously food and water… and a set of clothes and my roller sets. Being in an island does not help my hair, it’ll probably frizz with the heat.

My bass. I’d just play until a boat or plane notice my shiny axe.

Like those DnD fantasy or… cultural species? Sorry, I’m not into these, I’m more of a novella type of girl. But I’m assuming that Lord of the Rings thing, so maybe an elf? They’re very graceful and slender it seems.

Teifling. I know they’re seen as this eeevil race, but c’mon imagine a tiefling that breaks that type and becomes a lovable hero. He’d be so cool and he’d be a bard too, singing songs and all.

I was around 6 or 7, it was a birthday party when mother dear woke me up and I was greeted with breakfast in bed. After that, she gifted me the most beautiful golden dress, and insisted to style my hair herself. And then, my father gave me a pony! A live pony, oh how I cherished that pony. Something about that birthday just… cannot easily be forgotten.

My first axe. It wasn’t even a bass guitar, it was a guitar omma gave me and it was the brightest blue you would have seen! I played it so much, it broke and I couldn’t even fix it with tape! It still exist, just framed to really capture that memory.

I don’t know… Maybe a fashion director, that seems cool.

Rockstar. Obvi!!!

Haha, no.

I accidentally broke my mother’s usb stick and stuffed it in my mouth. She kept looking for it and I just was silent, then I found a trashcan and threw it. Looking at it now, I probably ruined some documents for her… don’t tell her, she’ll kill me.

Far too many I couldn’t keep up! I have a cat though, Sharon Tate.

Omma doesn’t like animals since she says it’s her allergies. Yeah, allergies until we visit a friend’s home and there’s a cat. But we did have some garden cats, strays. I remember one of their names: Bapeu, hehe.

I’m not one to be petty. I feel like that’s rude and conniving. Never… but, if I may not like them… I would, kindly tell them about things they may not notice… like how their hair is even brighter than the hot, hot sun. But it’s just a comment, nothing rude.

I don’t like being rude, it makes me feel bad. I believe that we should be nice, and if we don’t like them… ignore. Never stoke a fire since their hatred is that, fire. Though we can’t be naive, if it’s too much, spill it water, cold revenge omma says.

Hehe, such superficial pleasantries. I currently don’t fancy anyone, so I do apologize for that comment before.

Well… you know how… you just- you know. You- um… hehe, I- like… everybody! Haha, you won’t let me slip there! No siree~

4 Likes

I’m not going to pick favorites. I’m friends with everyone in my group and I’d rather keep it that way. But if you must know, well… Ha, you thought.

I just got here. I also don’t care about superficial labels like favorite or least favorite.

Woah, woah, why would I do that? We can all team up and overthrow the government, problem solved.

I’d kill myself before I participate in something like this. But if it’s an actual game, I’d love to participate for the thrill of making strategies. Alone, hopefully.

A large penthouse in the middle of a big city. But not much of a dream if I already live there!

A remote, old victorian home, on a mountain or deep in a forest.

…I’d rather not think so far into the future.

In peace and quiet. I know it sounds unrealistic.

Hmmm, why don’t you guess? Wouldn’t be fun if I told you everything

Dominic left and is now being dragged back.

I think the culprit is always someone you least suspect, no point in guessing when it could be anyone. Even me!

Amani.

A lifetime supply of food. Then I’ll live there forever.

Shapeshifter

People call me a vampire and I’m not sure if I should be insulted or agree.

I remember my first performance, I was playing alongside my parents and I was so lost in it then. It was like nothing else existed. But I remember feeling very… Euphoric? If only I could go back and relive that.

The day before I was born.

Gee, I wonder.

Book critic.

No one’s listening, right?

He looks around, before taking a deep breath.

I have this black cat named Muffin. She’s 3 years old now and I always hang around her. If I had a best friend it would be her.

I love sunny weather, reminds me of carefree summers

Below freezing, foggy, a little rain doesn’t hurt too. You asked.

Well that’s no fun

I really won’t kill someone for looking at me. Try it. Go on.

Summoning demons every Wednesday. What do you expect from a musical family? Seriously though, every time we gather to perform or practice together, or even hanging out by just talking over dinner.

All of them?

Not a fan of hiding my magic around them, I’ll be honest. But a lot of my dear friends have no magic, so how could I judge?

Lucky.

I feel naturally motivated when I’m doing things I love.

Spite.

Yes.

It’s just a metaphor.

I think :sunny: for my mom and :crescent_moon: for my dad. It describes them well. They’re kind of opposites, but work perfectly together. One can’t exist without the other for too long. Oh, all that rambling aside, isn’t it obvious what our group chat would be named?

I feel a bit offended… I don’t know, :skull: and :headstone:? I’d make a group chat if you just hand me that ouija board over there. Ha… Ha.

You’ll find out in the end. We all will :)…

Drama. Too much of it.

2 Likes

Who says I haven’t already?

Disclaimer: He hasn’t.

Again, just got here. I’d love to know if there’s any serial killers here, safety threats and all.

I’d hate to invade someone’s privacy, but I can’t lie, I really wish I could know what’s going through Aurora’s head…

…Someone. I want an answer for something that happened between us.

I saw this idiot try to do a card trick, but he didn’t know how to shuffle cards properly so he threw them in the air pretending to be a cheap magician.

Haha… Who could that be? For my next trick I’m disappearing in thin air…

If I could access the archive, my parents and grandparents. Of course, my files too!

There’s files on us? Be right back…

2 Likes

Vinnie:

Ren

Jesse

Hopefully I’d team up with my friends but I don’t want to have to kill them after I led to us being the only people left
So I’d probably just try to team up with my coven because we definitely have the best chance out of everyone, some of these groups don’t stand a chance
I would kill all of my enemies obviously
And any threat to my resources

Black color mansion in the forest where I can make all my sacrifices

Rich and unstoppable

FCK any of these women
I can’t pick
Marry no one
Kill Jesse and Dante by pitting them against each other

It’s either me or the headmaster

Blankets, an igniter, and a hatchet

Hellhound

Beating up my old bully

Necromancer

I play chess competitively

Nah

Dante acts like he’s better than me (he’s not)

tae
Amani

Oh and ren for the fight

4 Likes

Desdemona:

Thalia

I don’t have one!

What? Hunger games?
you explain it to her
I would team up with my only friend so far. I don’t know… if I could kill anyone… that scares me

A big treehouse!

With my animals just being happy :blush:

I would kissssss Dominic maybe
Marry thalia
But I don’t want to kill anyone :pleading_face:

I don’t know honestly
Maybe the girl in the umbra coven
I thought it was a brotherhood
She must be brave

Food and blankets to build a tent

Banshee

Discovering I had magic!

Healer :revolving_hearts:

Um
Sometimes I wear my underwear inside out

SO MANY

My ducks
My sheep boe
The deers shay and starburst
And my cow belle
Oh and the chickens!

I don’t dislike them!

Maybeeee aurora
It seems fun to be the headmasters daughter

3 Likes

v: creme brulee he winks for no reason
d: gelato!

v: the hamilton sound track songs. it feels empowering
d: bohemian rhapsody because i get to sing AND DO THE LITTLE BACK UP VOCALS

d: sunny days outside :smiling_face:
v: thunderstorm. i like the danger of watching it up close

d: that i come from money! i think people usually just picture me outside hm. also my ability for sensory recognition
v: can’t think of much. you can read anyone if you try hard enough

d: annual doses of ayahuasca!
v: pft what family. next question

d: that i have a pretty heart
v: a girl once told me i remind her of a sad stray puppy she wanted to rescue. i ghosted her for that one

d: they are very nice! my parents are examples of that
v: ah yes the inferiors. boot them all

v: my appetite for revenge, amongst other forms of evil
d: my friends and family!

d: my celebrity dateeee would probably be she giggles well, theres only one person i like right now
v: lana del rey. she’s older, and would show me her poems, id show her mine. then we’d go back to my place :smirk:

d: probably 1 or 2, im pretty receptive
v: none bc theres too many to count

v: my mom would be :skull: and my dad would be :skull:. guess why
our family group chat would be my notes to self
d: my mother would be :mermaid: and my father would be :books:
what is a family group chat?
you explain
oh, i just go talk to them when i need something

d: it would most likely be an experimental memoir about the beauties of nature, with very beautiful commentary
v: probably fantasy or mystery

v: i would love to find out what happened to the people who disappeared
i wanna talk to them
and their kidnapper, maybe they could give me some inspiration he smirks
d: but… they have secrets?

v: maybe… the girl im interested in right now. i want a map of her mind
d: maybe someone i think is interesting? not sure who though. i dont really feel a need to question my friends either so, i just trust them

d: nothing yet. im new!
v: i once saw a girl mumbling a guys name on the rooftop with her eyes closed surrounded by her collection of shedded toenails and pink ribbons. i think she was trying at a love spell! underclassmen man

d: no one! i dont want to intrude
v: his daughter. shes full of sht

3 Likes

Pain au chocolat. It’s simple yet has a sweet filling, I would choose a decadent shortcake but… I like pain au chocolat more.

Mochi, they’re like frozen ice cream! I love it… I’d probably just relate it cuz I’m cool and hard but I’m actually sweet and all, hehe.

Stop! In the name of love. Love that song, very simple yet hooks you with that voice. Well Diana Ross’ voice, not mine… I need some certain forms of improvement.

Something fun and gets you all giddy! Like “Oh!” by SNSD or “Hello” by Joy. Like- 전에 알던 내가 아냐, brand new sound / 새로워진 나와 함께, one more round~ See? It’s so exciting to just sing it out loud! 오빠, 오빠, I’ll be, I’ll be down, down, down, down~

I like it when it snows, gets you to show off a plethora of coats. Also, love a scene to just sit down by the fire and have cocoa.

Summer, yeah. I mean you get to swim in beaches and just play volleyball. I also just get this huuuge surge of creativity that sets off once I’m in a vacay mood, ya know?

I don’t know, that I’m actually fun? Like, I get it… I’m elegant by proxy, but I can be fun too! I like pop music and partying… well, more like a cocktail party, but I’m fun.

I got a piercing once. People I’ve met said I would be the type to never have tattoos and piercings, but I’m open to it… Just gotta be meaningful, though. That piercing, however, just healed cause never found an opportunity, school and all,.

Every year in winter break, we would go to Switzerland and have a good ol’ time skiing and just basking in the winter setting. Also the carols, lovely.

Omma would bake these amazing buns, delicious buns, and then they would be filled with letters. These are not just simple good luck letters, usually she does this to give hints for our gifts and surprises. I remember just getting a list of song titles, but when i crossed the words diagonally… it spelt Austria, yep a trip to Austria!

I don’t take notes on compliments, they’re more spur of the moment when wearing gowns or statement outfits.

I wore, head to toe black and some girl said I looked like I was so cool! I didn’t know I had that swagger, but I feel like that was just a moment, cause now I feel like I sway my hips too much when I wear full black.

They live normal lives doing normal things, can’t really complain about that.

They’re cool? I mean they’re just like us, like we ain’t some magical elven being that came from outer space. I mean I’m people without magic, well… before all this- you get what I mean!

The great Beaumont legacy, they have contributed so much and made an impact that I shan’t let them down.

My family. Whenever I feel down, I just look at our picture, and suddenly… it all gets better, knowing they’ll always have my back. I’ll miss them when I’m gone, oh how I’ll hate seeing omma cry.

Haha, I don’t- no.

Oooooh, lovely question. Lee Dong-wook! No- wait, Wi Ha-joon. Oh I’d take them on a lovely dinner date on some sky-high building. He’d give flowers and then hug and then he’d say I look good. We’d talk and then hold hands, and then look at each others eyes… And then-ah! God, this is making me bluuuush~

What is this question? Just… I’ll answer the next question, I promise.

A solid 2, then I’d make some sweet lemonade! What if I make you question existence, how we’re all just… dots on the grand scheme on things… heh, just messin’ with ya, or am I?

… You know what… sigh they’d be roses and we… don’t really do group chats, if we wanted to talk as a family, we’d talk over dinner.

Briefcase emoji! Also, the grand title of our group chat is called… oh wow, “KARAOKE NIGHT”. Wow, we haven’t even changed it since that night. Well, that’ll be a story… for the next meeting, so-

Probably historical fiction. Like how the stories goes from the 1930s until the 1960s. I’d imagine myself being this beautiful fashionable woman, who just… gets to wear all those designer dresses like Audrey Hepburn did. Long sequences of just me perusing the street in vintage Givenchy.

Adventure, with fighting and imaginations and all that jazz. There’d be trials and tribulations, but I end up with hope and a view on a new future of this newfound hope. Like I’d just want to be riding a some kind of dragon or flying creature as I hold the clouds and look at the world below. Basically, The Neverending Story.

Hmm… I wonder if the Ninth House has some sort of secret garden, rare flowers and the like. Guess I’ll find that out.

There’s hidden chambers?? Well, maybe like a cool hangout spot, where we could do underground concerts. Yeah, that’d be so meta.

Won’t be spilling my cards for that one, maybe someone I’d never think I would ever read… someone like… Vincenzo? Oh, that’d be an entertaining one, probably just dark gore or something… or maybe puppies, juxtaposition maybe?

Um… I’d use it on… I don’t know, maybe when I feel like there’s somethin’ somethin’ happening I could use it to know if they like me. Yeah, but that’s be bad since I’m trespassing though, tsk tsk Seung-min.

I saw a student skip class and made sure to jump through the window. Long story short, I remember what color they were wearing underneath that day. Uninspiring, to say the least.

Oh I’m excited on the day I can answer that! Haha, imagine the stories I could tell. But I can tell one from my old school, a girl in my class used to be all dramatic and go all “nya~” and “kya~” every time. So, one day, they were playing tag and she was all, “don’t catch me, noo~”. The girl slipped, and she let out the most weirdest sounding grunt I have ever heard, she got red and dropped that act since.

I’d read a few… mine of course but I’d be interested in reading rosy cheeks, leatherface, and prince phillip.

I’d probably won’t go that far… won’t risk it.

2 Likes

Assuming I’ll make it into Enigma Stag, which would be an honour, it would be impossible to pick. I adore all of them in different ways.

Renlin, he’s really like my bro out of all the bros.

Anyone who shows my kindness and trustworthiness I would team up with.

My bro’s from Umbra for sure, not a doubt.

My dream home would be a cozy cottage surrounded by a lush, enchanted garden. A place where nature intertwines with magic, and each corner holds a secret waiting to be discovered. Much like my family’s house now I’m thinking about it.

Honestly, as long as it’s a place where I can kick back, chill, has a killer sound system and a place for my motor, I’m good. Maybe throw in a view, too.

In 10 years, I envision myself as a skilled mage, delving deeper into the mysteries of natural magic. Perhaps I’ll have my own magical garden, continuing the Skylark family tradition.

Who knows, man? Life’s a rollercoaster. Maybe I’ll be living it up on some beach, or maybe I’ll have stumbled onto some wild adventure. Either way, I’m not sweating the details.

I’d bring my harp, a collection of magical tomes, and a pouch of enchanted seeds to grow a little piece of nature on the island. Oh, and a cozy blanket for those starry nights.

Just give me a good playlist, a pocket knife, and some snacks. I’ll figure the rest out.

I think I’d be an elf, living in harmony with nature, using magic to weave songs and spells. It’s a dreamy existence, don’t you think?

Dragon. Yeah, dragon. Flying, breathing fire, and not giving a damn about much. That’s the life

The countless afternoons spent with my siblings, exploring the magical garden our parents cultivated. We discovered hidden corners, made secret hideouts, and played magical melodies on the harp under the enchanted trees.

Eh, probably the time me and some friends from my old school pranked the entire building. Classic stuff.

I’ve always envisioned myself as a herbologist, exploring the world, discovering rare magical plants, and studying their properties. Creating potions and elixirs to heal and bring joy - it’s my way of intertwining my love for nature and magic.

Dream career? I don’t really care much about it, as long as it doesn’t involve too much hassle. Maybe something adventurous, like a treasure hunter or a motorcycle stuntman.

I have a charming owl companion named Thistledown. We share a magical bond, and he’s been with me since I was a child. His hoots are like sweet melodies, accompanying me on my nature walks and magical endeavors. Sadly I won’t be able to take him to Ninth House…

Nah, no pets. Too much hassle. I like the freedom to go wherever, whenever.

Oh, I think I’d be a honey lavender panna cotta. You know, all gentle and infused with the calming vibes of lavender. Sweet, just like I aim to be. Lavender, because it’s like having a piece of nature in every bite, connecting me to my magical roots.

Hmm, dessert? I guess I’d be a dark chocolate lava cake or whatever. It’s got that mysterious vibe and surprises you with something unexpected inside. Kinda like me, I guess. Layers and surprises, but who really cares, it’s just dessert.

Oh, it has to be ‘Skinny Love’ for me. The haunting melody and the deep emotions in the lyrics just resonate with my soul. Singing it allows me to pour my feelings into the music, and the harrowing beauty of the song takes me to another world. It’s like weaving a magical spell with every note.

Karaoke? Yeah, right. But if I had to pick something, maybe ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ by Queen. It’s got the whole package - drama, epic guitar solos, and Freddie Mercury’s vibe. I don’t love singing, but this one’s got the right energy, I guess.

Oooh, lovely question. I absolutely adore the gentle caress of a cool, misty morning. There’s something enchanting about the world being bathed in a soft haze, the air filled with the promise of a new day. Mist-kissed meadows and dew-kissed flowers, it’s like nature is sharing a secret with you.

I guess I’m into those nights when the sky is all moody, you know? The air’s got that pre-storm vibe, and the city lights look kinda cool through the clouds. Not that I care much about weather, but if I gotta pick, that’s my scene. Not that I enjoy being outside in the rain tho, then a clear sky every day.

While everyone thinks I’m all about nature and serenity, I secretly enjoy jamming out to energetic pop music when I’m alone. It’s my guilty pleasure.

I know it might mess with my ‘too cool for school’ image, but I’m actually into reading. Yeah, books and stuff. Mostly adventure and fantasy. Gets my mind off the mundane, you know?

In our family, there’s a magical tradition passed down through generations. On each family member’s birthday, we gather under the open sky at midnight. We play enchanting tunes on our instruments, infusing the melodies with our individual magic. It’s a way of channeling our powers and connecting with the celestial energies. It’s our secret celebration with the cosmos.

Honestly, my family isn’t big on traditions. We’re more the spontaneous type. But, if there’s one thing we kinda do, it’s this impromptu ‘Sunday Movie Night.’ No fancy rules or set films, just grabbing whatever looks interesting and chilling with some popcorn. It’s chill, you know?

Someone once told me that my harp playing sounded like the wind itself had learned to sing. It was unexpected and poetic, and it made me see my music in a whole new light. The idea that my melodies could be likened to the whispers of the wind was truly magical.

I once got told my taste in leather jackets was ‘exceptional.’ I didn’t think people cared that much about what I wear. It was kinda weird, but I took it as a compliment, I guess.

I believe everyone has their own magic, even if it’s not the kind you see with spells and enchantments. There’s a unique spark in every person, and it’s fascinating to discover the magic within, whether it’s through art, kindness, or simply the beauty of being human.

Honestly, magic or not, people are people. I don’t really care if someone’s got a special power or not. What matters is how they carry themselves, you know? Magic doesn’t define a person; it’s just one part of the mix.

Nature is my greatest motivation. The harmony of the elements, the beauty of the natural world – it inspires me to unlock the magic within and connect with the world around me. My family also keeps me going; their love and the memory of my brother drive me to strive for a brighter future.

Motivation? Well, I guess I’m motivated by the thrill of the unknown. Life’s an adventure, and I’m just here to see what’s next. Plus, I can’t stand boredom, so I’m always looking for something to shake things up a bit.

Let me think… I’d probably choose someone like David Attenborough. We’d spend the day exploring a lush forest, discussing nature, and maybe even I would even play him some tunes on my harp. Connecting with someone who appreciates the magic of the natural world would be enchanting.

I’d go for Margot Robbie. She’s got that badass vibe and is just f-cking attractive. We’d hit up a gritty bar, share some laughs, I would take her on a ride, on my motorcycle of course, and maybe even challenge each other to a game of pool. Just a day of no-nonsense fun, and maybe more than just that.

Well, I might have a moment to appreciate the lemons, think about their journey from a seed to a fruit, ponder the existential nature of citrus… and then, yeah, I’d make lemonade.

Existential crises? Nah, I’d probably just make lemonade right away. Why overthink it? Life’s too short, man.

My father is the :mag: as he’s very observant and detail focused. My mother :blossom: as she’s maybe even more passionate about nature and herbology than me. Our group chat name is the Skylark Sanctuary.

:roll_eyes: and :woman_artist:t3:. We don’t have a family group chat, or maybe we do. Don’t know, don’t care.

Oh, if my life were a novel, I think it would be a magical fantasy, filled with enchanting adventures in nature, discoveries in ancient tomes, and a melody of harp music weaving through the pages. There would be a touch of mystery, too, surrounding the death of my brother.

Honestly, I don’t think much about genres, but if I had to pick, maybe adventure. Life’s just a series of unpredictable events, and I’m just here for the ride, you know?

Finding out what happened to my brother would be incredible. I often dream of uncovering the mystery behind his disappearance, bringing closure to my family, and maybe even learning something that could help me grow as a magician and a person.

Eh, secrets are overrated. But if there’s some hidden stash of rare books or something, that could be interesting. Maybe a shortcut to skipping some boring classes.

I think I’d choose to read my mother’s mind. She’s always been a source of wisdom and strength, and understanding her thoughts could provide me with deeper insights into the magic, nature, and the love she has for our family. It would be a unique opportunity to connect with her on a profound level and perhaps learn more about the magical heritage she’s passed down to me.

No thanks, I don’t really care about reading minds. People are complicated, and I’d rather keep some things a mystery.

I haven’t yet been on the school’s premises.

Caught some dude trying to impress his crush by attempting a magical stunt in the courtyard. Needless to say, it didn’t go well. Total facepalm moment.

Amani, I have been trying to connect with her for years, without any success. Maybe that secret files would be the way for me to finally connect with her, that would be so lovely.

I guess I’d peek into everyone’s files, just to see what all the fuss is about. Not that it matters much to me, but curiosity killed the cat, right?

4 Likes