ooh i felt this
IM TELLING U BRO THE IMAGERY

4 Likes

Gooo Maddy :joy:

Stupid Aurora

1 Like

Hihi

1 Like

Keeping you guys updated too it might take a little while for me to get the miscs out, I have an injured shoulder making it basically impossible for me to move my arm and write… Hope it gets better soon, but can’t really say

5 Likes

Dont mind Hayes he exist for me throw in hints

3 Likes

Damn, are you alright?

1 Like

Honestly? Not really no, barely slept cause I couldn’t lay comfortably without pain and even now it really hurts… It’s a strained muscle, but it’s so painful and I’m living on painkillers :confounded:

4 Likes

Rest! This is not that important

5 Likes

Beyond me why that’s the language I decided to take.
I really stayed in it the second year because the teacher would also go into mythology a bit and that’s what I liked.

Yeah real deep guy here

And I’m supposed to reply to it…not thanks

I love him so much already

3 Likes

Oh no did you go to the doc

3 Likes

I’ll go tomorrow if it’s not better then… Muscles just need time to heal so there’s probably nothing my doctor could do besides maybe giving a stronger painkiller than ibuprofen

3 Likes

Should I set the start date for Feb 1st?
It really has been too long. I don’t have everything sorted out, I am busy but I’d figure it out

• Yes
  • No - later
  • Earlier
0 voters
3 Likes

Throwing your own words back at you Isi. Take your time, don’t rush or overwhelm yourself. If you can do it comfortably without stressing yourself, sure 1st would be great, but really do it when you feel you have everything sorted and won’t prioritise it over more important things you’ve got going on. We’ll be patient!!

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

They will probably be able to give you certain stretches to help it also. 15 min hot 15 min cold off and on!

2 Likes