Ninth House | Chat

Tomorrow! Don’t strain yourself

2 Likes

As I took a little break from writing and had another painkiller, I am good to go again so I’ll see how far I can get today, but no promises!!

2 Likes

Ooh :eyes: I’m excited but again no rush

2 Likes

Idk why exactly, but I’ve just been so satisfied with basically all posts for this RP I have written this far, I’m so happy with them actually!

2 Likes

I really hope the post doesn’t disappoint :eyes:

2 Likes

Aw poor Celestine

No wayyy :sob: miss you were arguing about your daughter’s dress color a minute ago

Average conversations, totally normal

OOOOH

:eyes: I like the energy of this whole encounter so far

3 Likes

Not at all!

2 Likes

It’s so interesting, it plays out so differently than I imagined when we were planning. A bit less friendly, but well, even if it’s quite tense, it doesn’t necessarily feel unfriendly, it’s weird :joy: I feel a shift will occur tho when Dante actually knows he’s magical too, he’ll be even more laid back and basically not be as challenging and possibly even actually nice to the guy :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Right? I expected more friendly too, but I forgot that Dominic is generally very suspicious, especially of magic. But he’ll be nicer once he realizes Dante isn’t a threat (if he does) :sob:

Just have to think of a way for him to catch on and communicate that

2 Likes

Well, if you need input on ideas or discuss what Dante would or wouldn’t pick up relating Dominic being magical, feel free to send me a message :eyes:

2 Likes

not yetttt, i’m still here tho dw

3 Likes

fun game

4 Likes

Lyra would only like 1 part of her outfit, lol

2 Likes

LMAO :sob:

2 Likes

Just the necklaces :joy:

4 Likes

Lyra in that outift would eat :drooling_face: mascish girl? >

2 Likes

ok her outfit goes lowky hard tho still

i was expecting more of a mess because i did everything randomized but its SO GOOD

3 Likes

ll do thalia and amani when i finish my dance

2 Likes

She would absolutely pull it off amazingly, like it would work good on her. Too bad she’s too caught in her aesthetics of wearing lighter colours :joy:

1 Like

Dante’s is more a mess :joy: A bit too much I think

3 Likes